Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

yep, me my dad and my sister went to california and we had a tour bus waiting for us for 10 min. just because all 3 of us woke up late.... :oh

yeah, everyone was like, glaring, at us when we came in....
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Man, I would feel embarassed. I do not like it when people look at me in a weird way
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

i was a kid though about 12 yrs all so they looked more at my dad rather than me and my sis! :p
 

delapaz13

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Let me see... I would like to go around the world!!!!!!!!!!(but definitely not in 80 days)=)
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Actually I travelled with my family a lot when I was younger.. Visited all the states in Malaysia.. But the problem is.. I can't remember much of it.. I was way too young. :s
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I know a lot of you guys went to lots of dofferent countries. However, did you guys taste their food?
which one had the best food?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I think the best food I ever tasted was in Bali. I just loved their barbacues (ek, cant spell today :XP) with peanut butter sauce. Almost all the indigenous food their were spicy though...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Bali huh? I have to go there. Seeing all the countries all you guys went to makes me feel like going around the world
 

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

The only places i've been to are various locations around the US (i live in California but have been to a few other locations on the East and West coasts) and England where my dad's family all live

i really want to go to Australia and Italy
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

kadodo said:
Bali huh? I have to go there. Seeing all the countries all you guys went to makes me feel like going around the world
yeah... i wanna go to australia and europe... I haven't been there. :darn
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Hmm.. Where do I want to go eh?

Well, I'm from Malaysia, and already did explore all parts of it. Next in the list would be Europe (Germany, Italy and Sweden) and also Egypt. Japan.., I've been there once. Eem.. maybe Turkey too.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

bax said:
Hmm.. Where do I want to go eh?

Well, I'm from Malaysia, and already did explore all parts of it. Next in the list would be Europe (Germany, Italy and Sweden) and also Egypt. Japan.., I've been there once. Eem.. maybe Turkey too.
You say you've been there once. Which country are you talking about?
You never visited the U.S.?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I had been to Australia (Mel & Sydney), Spain (Madrid), Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Brunei, UK (London, Leicester), Paris, Brussels & Brugge, Switzerland (Geneva).

Think I'll be going to Manila next month..but other places that are in the pipline is Japan (Tokyo & Hokkaido), and US (New York) first, but the 24 hour flight is kind of making me think for quite a while. After that, I hope to be able to go to Italy, and Paris & Spain (barcelona) again..!! :smile-big
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Nami said:
I had been to Australia (Mel & Sydney), Spain (Madrid), Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Brunei, UK (London, Leicester), Paris, Brussels & Brugge, Switzerland (Geneva).

Think I'll be going to Manila next month..but other places that are in the pipline is Japan (Tokyo & Hokkaido), and US (New York) first, but the 24 hour flight is kind of making me think for quite a while. After that, I hope to be able to go to Italy, and Paris & Spain (barcelona) again..!! :smile-big
Well, should you ever visit Jakarta again, please let me know. I'll be glad to show you around the town (not much to see and i'll probably get us lost). :D
I suggest the same to any MH members. :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Ha...thanks!
This reminds me.. what happened during my trips there (went twice)was - airport- office- hotel - office - airport.. :p I went to a shopping centre (somewhere near Marriott) only once, but can't remember the name :)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Nami said:
Ha...thanks!
This reminds me.. what happened during my trips there (went twice)was - airport- office- hotel - office - airport.. :p I went to a shopping centre (somewhere near Marriott) only once, but can't remember the name :)
There are, let's see... 3 shopping centre near the Marriot. The closest is Ambassador Mall (more like shopping centre instead of a Mall). :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Nami said:
Malaysia, Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Brunei
You've been to all those countries.. :XD you've practically covered that region, except you miss one spot right in the middle of it all, Singapore :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Yup! You are right! And also Philippines! Followed by China & Korea & Taiwan & Japan - maybe I can do a regional tour. :)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Nami said:
Yup! You are right! And also Philippines! Followed by China & Korea & Taiwan & Japan - maybe I can do a regional tour. :)
Wow, what is it that you do that made you travel a lot, Nami? :D
It must be great seeing all those awesome places.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

The places I mentioned above are places I have not been before yet... instead of covering here & far, maybe I should travel according to region - a more systematic way of travelling. :smile-big

Most of the trips are holidays - and yet they defeat the purpose of taking a break, as I usually end up more tired than ever when the holidays ended. E.g. my last trip to Paris made me totally exhausted. There were just too many places to cover and I can't finish them all ...!! :darn

Have you ever had such a feeling?
 
Top