Shoujo - Trinity Blood by Yoshida Sunao & Kyujyo Kiyo | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Trinity Blood by Yoshida Sunao & Kyujyo Kiyo

Aesahaettr_reborn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: Trinity Blood [Latest Chapter: Ch17 by V-K]

This is a very interesting Manga
You ppl can find the scans from the evil empire
Chapter 18 is out now

Vol 1 to 3

http://savefile.com/projects/1037408

I don't know chapter 17 links anyone?

Chap. 18
http://www.badongo.com/file/2574291

The novel Is actually left dangling because the creator passed away before he finished the novel so we don't know what is the actual ending for it (both manga and anime).
Currently there's 7 volumes now
Haven't seen the anime, can anyone tell where to dl it?

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: Trinity Blood [Latest Chapter: Ch18 by V-K]

You can get Chapter 17 through #lurk on IRC.
The packlistings can be obtained HERE

Anyway.. It's great to see that Chapter 18 is now out ^^

takomaru

Reaction score
Country
United States

where can i find the Raws of this manga?
Please help me out

mewtant_x

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

They are staring a new series of Trinity Blood in the Jul issue of Monthly Asuka. It's chap 35.

animeangel247

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Trinity Blood

does anyone know if you can read the novels online?

Debojit

Reaction score
Country
India

www.mangatraders.com has upto chapter 6 last time i checked

Last edited:

hanah_gemini

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Ohho. Trinity Blood is niiiiice! The manga I mean. I haven't tried the anime yet. Anyway, I've read up to volume 5 and its super great! Im still waiting for the next volume! When will it be out??? wahhh. Must wait. But I like Abel Nightroad. I mean, he's like so cool, changing into Crusnik and all. Hahaha.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations

Actually towards the later part, I think Ion and Radu is the buddy couple to look for. They are just so totally bishies!. By the way, the scans are already out till around Vol 7 or 8 I thiink. I'm now wondering whether is the manga actually following the anime storyline as some parts seem rather familiar towards the end. Does anyone has any idea?

JustMax

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland

I haven't checked out the manga yet. Does it continue at some point from where the anime ended or is it a totally different story? Or should I just get the novel? If so, where can I get it? Thanks in advance :)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Re: [Shoujo] Trinity Blood by Yoshida Sunao & Kyujyo Kiyo

Is this serie on a hiatus? I didn't know that

anyway, this manga was sold as a shounen. I later on discovered it was shoujo, nevertheless I bought 6 volumes of it and soon there'll be more :D

who's your favorite AX agent/father?

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

My favorite AX agent was Sister Noelle. I am still saddened that she died so early in the series. Although I know she could only come back as some sort of undead abomination, I am still hoping that she might be brought back into the story in some manner. (I also hope that Lilith is somehow revived as well.)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Maybe I should watch out when reading things, I haven't read the death of Sister Noelle. But I assume - having watched the anime also based on the light novels - it's the sister who died in barcelona during their mission in the sagrada familia when they encounter rozenkreuz...

oh, I didn't know hugue de watteau was a Belgian, but no wonder: he's a silly, strange dude

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

No, Noelle only appears in the anime series and never in the manga or novels, but she is still my favorite AX member. :p (I think she is mentioned in one of the novels though (Rage against the Moon, I think).) Of the ones who actually appear in the manga/novels, I suppose... maybe Monica. Her abilities are rather interesting, and I like her style (rose daggers :thumbs), but none of the AX agents in the manga have stood as a favorite to me.

I like Mirka Fortuna in the manga. Her interactions with Ion are pretty funny and adorable. I am also a fan of Seth.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

No, Noelle only appears in the anime series and never in the manga or novels, but she is still my favorite AX member. :p (I think she is mentioned in one of the novels though (Rage against the Moon, I think).) Of the ones who actually appear in the manga/novels, I suppose... maybe Monica. Her abilities are rather interesting, and I like her style (rose daggers :thumbs), but none of the AX agents in the manga have stood as a favorite to me.

I like Mirka Fortuna in the manga. Her interactions with Ion are pretty funny and adorable. I am also a fan of Seth.
Finally up-to-date (well 12 aside which will come out in december in French)

I like this more than the anime. Gonzo screwed up a great story. I like shahrzad a lot. She has a sad history since recent events with her uncle, the duke of Tigris. Though she is blackmailed by the archbishop d'annunzio, she decides to fight against him. She remains quite mysterious and I hope she isn't used by the Rozenkreuz orden.

Monica Argento's power is cool but I can't stand her arrogance and overconfidence. Iirc, the butler is Von Kämpfer from the Rozenkreuz order and in that last encounter, I was even supporting Von Kämpfer

Oh and Cardinal Antonio Borgia is the coolest Cardinal in contrast to di medici and Sforza

Last edited:

Lomahongva

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Although I know it's a while since someone posted in this thread, I'll do it.

This is one of my favourite's manga, and the reason of my return to the anime/manga world:D.
The last time I checked Mangafox, the ch.49 was released (Aug 15, 2010). And the rest of the chapters, till ch. 54, are available in RAW version for donwloading (thanks to Nefertieh from Mangafox for the link: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Trinity_Blood/index.php?showtopic=2718&st. You have to register to donwload it), 'cuzz it seems anybody is translating it or the fansub is stopped.:(

Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Reaction score
Country
United States

can some one explain to me when the chapters come out?? It seems like it's been ages since the last one, and i really want to know what's going on! (and google is useless, as i've found out)

if anyone is willing to translate the chapters, i am willing to typeset them!!

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain

can some one explain to me when the chapters come out?? It seems like it's been ages since the last one, and i really want to know what's going on! (and google is useless, as i've found out)

if anyone is willing to translate the chapters, i am willing to typeset them!!
Sadly, there aren't new news about it. :mad

I saw your comment in Mangafox in which you asked if there were a Trinity Blood artbook. There's one: "Fabrica Theologicae" with images by Thores. I would have liked to give you the link to download it, but the file has been removed from the server. Sorry.

Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Reaction score
Country
United States

Sadly, there aren't new news about it. :mad

I saw your comment in Mangafox in which you asked if there were a Trinity Blood artbook. Hay uno: "Fabrica Theologicae" with images form Thores. I would liked to give you the link to download it, but the file has been removed from the server. Sorry.
thanks for the info! i was able to find some scans online though - veeeery pretty =)

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain

I'm happy of have been useful! As the manga is on hiatus, may be you'd like to see
"Trinity Blood Canon", the last notes of Sunao Yoshida about the continuation of the plot after what we've watched at the final of the anime series. If you look for them, you'll found easily a translation in the Magafox forum.

Last edited: