- Joined
- Dec 16, 2007
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 16
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I'm in the process of cleaning and editing a chapter of Umineko no Naku Koro ni but I'm having a bit of trouble with erasing the Japanese text on certain pages. I know how to use the cloning tool & I can redraw lines fairly well but even that hasn't really helped with these pages. What should I do?
The topmost panel... how do I get the text out? Is it a mixture of using the cloning tool & redrawing lines? Or is there an alternative?
This one is troublesome too, mostly because of the varying tones on the stone.
Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. 
The topmost panel... how do I get the text out? Is it a mixture of using the cloning tool & redrawing lines? Or is there an alternative?
This one is troublesome too, mostly because of the varying tones on the stone.


