Discussion Try to think up possible arcs for the future.

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe your dreams will come true, if things with Beyond Netero heat up. The Hunter's Association seems to be attached to v5, and now that I think about it, maybe they were the ones on the phone with Netero in a flashback back at the start of his fight against Meruem. Supposing that breaking the agreement about the outer continent violates the treaties the v5 made, problably not only Beyond's crew (and whoever join them in the end) will be targeted but the Kakin Empire as a whole as well. So the probability of a military intervention seems possible in this context.

@Edit:
A little swordsaged by mrsticky, though our conclusions differ a little ^^'
 
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Holy crap you guys are right, this might be a world war arc!
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe your dreams will come true, if things with Beyond Netero heat up. The Hunter's Association seems to be attached to v5, and now that I think about it, maybe they were the ones on the phone with Netero in a flashback back at the start of his fight against Meruem. Supposing that breaking the agreement about the outer continent violates the treaties the v5 made, problably not only Beyond's crew (and whoever join them in the end) will be targeted but the Kakin Empire as a whole as well. So the probability of a military intervention seems possible in this context.

@Edit:
A little swordsaged by mrsticky, though our conclusions differ a little ^^'
Nice! I really like your idea! Especially those being the v5 that Netero was talking to.

One thing I see though is that aside from Gyro there won't really be any villains just opposing sides.
Each will have legitimate reasons as to why they go to war except Gyro who just wants to spread evil.

Oh!

I just thought of something...

What if the v5 KNEW that the Chimera Ants were from the outside and the REAL reason why they wanted them exterminated was so
nobody who isn't already in the know would find out that they were actually from the Outside.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Outside World will be surely a two arcs in one like the previous arc finishing the Chimera Saga.

And about the war...No, it wont be like OP and Naruto or Bleach. You have to take in consideration that so far, the only one that handled well the events and the simultaneous fights was Togashi. The rest were just meh. Naruto failed completely and One Piece had some troubles even when everything was happening in the same place. In that regard, HxH has proved to be better and you only have to look The palace Invasion to realize what I'm saying.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Outside World will be surely a two arcs in one like the previous arc finishing the Chimera Saga.

And about the war...No, it wont be like OP and Naruto or Bleach. You have to take in consideration that so far, the only one that handled well the events and the simultaneous fights was Togashi. The rest were just meh. Naruto failed completely and One Piece had some troubles even when everything was happening in the same place. In that regard, HxH has proved to be better and you only have to look The palace Invasion to realize what I'm saying.
Your 100% right. The Palace Invasion was so complex, with so many things happening but it never felt confusing, everything made perfect sense and it was just so god damn epic! The Palace Invasion PLEASE BE ANIMATED NOW!!
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Honestly, I could do without an war arc, it seems like we just came out of one with the ant arc.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True ^ I don't need an arc as big as NGL right away, heck NGL starts out fairly small in its first volume all things considered. Something more like Heaven's Arena sure would be nice right now (in terms of mood/tone) Though I really would love to see a return to that sorta "crime drama" feel of Yorknew with Meteor City arc somehow.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True ^ I don't need an arc as big as NGL right away, heck NGL starts out fairly small in its first volume all things considered. Something more like Heaven's Arena sure would be nice right now (in terms of mood/tone) Though I really would love to see a return to that sorta "crime drama" feel of Yorknew with Meteor City arc somehow.
Well it's not like it would happen all at once. I just see everything building up to one.
And really we just had the Election Arc/Alluka which was pretty small scale.
I'm wanting things to spice up again. It doesn't need to be palace invasion craziness again so soon.
Actually I love how the Chimera Ant Arc starts off seeming like it's just gonna be some safari.

One thing I want is for the war arc to somehow concern just about everyone.
So I would like the arcs for the time being to show what everyone is doing
and for it to all tie in together somehow. Kinda like how the Yorknew Auction tied
in the story line for the four main characters. But yet on a much larger scale.

So I don't need a war arc right away. But eventually.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree an arc that ties most of the characters back together would be great.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think it's pretty conclusive that the majority of us want some arc that brings back a lot of the old characters we love. I personally want to see more Hanzo, he is such an entertaining character. His personality reminds me of Chu from YYH in a way. I'd love to see Zushi again as well and of course the main 4 back together again, but something tells me we will not see all of them reunited until the end of the entire manga.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I bet next arc gon will be alone or a new character will join his side for a little time
like we know gon founds really fast people he trusts and stuff
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder if Gon will meet his mother. I know he doesn't want to know about her, but it seems like she is still alive. If she is alive, she will probably meet her one way or another. And if she is alive, I wonder she had other kids? Maybe gon has siblings?
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, I like the idea of Gon's mother. But for some reason siblings seems weird to me. I would be okay with her being a mystery the entire series. But at the same time, I'd like to see how Togashi would handle it.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, I like the idea of Gon's mother. But for some reason siblings seems weird to me. I would be okay with her being a mystery the entire series. But at the same time, I'd like to see how Togashi would handle it.
Main antagonist of the series. Mom is an evil alien?
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh boy, now then what does that make Ging?
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gon's mother has always been a curious case for me. like americandream I can live if they never bring her in, since Gon apparently isn't interested, but I still wanna know darn it! Who knows maybe when Jario gets resurfaced, she may make an appearance around then. whatever the case, I would be thrilled to get some info.

now as far as what I think a good arc Idea would be... I would personally like to see Gon travel on his own a bit, sort of like how luffy with amozon lily and the war and such.

Maybe he'd have to pull off a bigger job to get into the new world, *seeing as how new netero is letting people come in as long as they have 'guts' that may not be nessesary, but maybe gon wants to accomplish this on his own?* either way him traveling on his own for a while and hunting something would be something I'd like to see, remiding us he's a half wild child and using all the skills he's aquired as a hunter into full use. something like that...
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'd love it if Gon and Leorio were to team up for a while. The guy needs screentime damnit!
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Agreed so much. Chapter 335 really made me think that's what was going to happen. We must all unite chanting "Leorio, Leorio, Leorio"
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Probably Kurapika will ask for help, Gon and Leorio will jump to the rescue.

Killua will send post cards from the Great Wall of China.
 
Last edited:
Top