Tubeyo's Gallery

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi guys, here it is my gallery! That's all I've made from my first lineart to my first attempts at colorings. In each category the stuffs're ordered from newest to oldest. Thanks to all of you for see and comment my first steps in digital art, especially thanks to Meri_maslinkata and Jaime F. from which comments I've been encouraged to push forward in doing my art, and to get my own gallery :amuse
Comments and opinions are welcome! Enjoy!











 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice gallery.
You're good I like your style, good shadings and lines, you really have the lightsource in your mind when coloring or atleast that's the impression given since the shading is pretty good.
Don't hesitate to try new things, add more colors in the shading, brightlight the skin and stuff.
Looking forward to your colorings.
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm so happy that you have gallery here :confetti
I love your style of colouring and i'm hope to ceep going the exelent work :cheerbunny
I'll expect more of your works :vbunny
 
Last edited:

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
nice gallery!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
@ RyuSensei: Yes I definitely mind the lightsourcing, at least I try, considering that I'm a novice. Highlights're next thing I wanna try to improve my art. Thanks for your very useful comment.

@ Meri_maslinkata: I did it! I've my gallery. Thanks for your very overestimate appraisal :amuse. New works're coming.

@ Toobi: Thank you, really :)
 
Last edited:

ShinBerry

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Cool gallery I'd love to know how to do that !!!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you Shin, I'm very pleased
 

Assymilum

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
70
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:o You're amazing! (I love chapter 410's cover best, but the others, nonetheless, are awesome.) Can't wait to see more in the future. :D
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you Assymilum, I'm glad that you like my little gallery. :tem I've some "work in progress" but no enough time to finish them :(, I hope to submit new colorings soon, stay tuned! :p


UPDATE: one more panel
 
Last edited:

diojim

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
99
Reaction score
20
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
good gallery:D
 

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
woaw! really beautiful presentation!

I'll do it like you ^^
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Whatahell, your gallery is now more beautiful than you work D:! -joking 'course :P-
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks diojim.

@RyuSensei: ahahah yeah it's true it's all a marketing matter :p, seriously all those different size meanigless thumbs drove me crazy, so I've decide to put my stuff in order, I'm a bit finicky :amuse.
By the way thanks both you and MasterX for appreciating my layout work.


I've added volume 43 cover, enjoy
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
wtf vive la france?
FORZA ITALIA! D:
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ahahaha I don't know if you're aware that "forza Italia" is an italian right party, by the way, independently of that is a nice wish too, so thanks (for the tuto too ;))
Vive la France et l'Italie :D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yea I'm aware of it but well, I always hear guys with italian origins in France screaming that so I just came to like it, I also remember crying it with like a good thousand of people around when we lost the soccer mondial rofl, fortunately I was in a car and escaped quickly xD
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You've done well Ryu :amuse
I've added one more Naruto panel, check it in the first post.


Brand new cover in, enjoy :amuse
 
Last edited:

paolo12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
thanks!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Grazie a te Paolo.

New cover in

 

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Fantastigherrima quella di jinchuriki *.*
Continua così :p
 
Top