since you went to India this cancer is trying to take over my precious spot
Tbh I was probably one of the better guys :/



All I need to know about my American politics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nobody knows but me, ITS THE DEVIL FOLKS. ITS NOT HUMAN INTELLIGENCE! I want the life extention, I want to go to space.The government lies, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Going to piss myself![]()
Thank you for giving me the chance to see that Avatar omfgNobody knows but me, ITS THE DEVIL FOLKS. ITS NOT HUMAN INTELLIGENCE! I want the life extention, I want to go to space.
They are putting estrogen mimickers in the juice boxes!
THATS THE FIGHT, THATS THE KEY, THATS EVERYTHING!

All declassified by CIA and MKULTRA! Look it up, not my opinion.THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKING FROGS GAY PEOPLE!