Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah.

I thought he had something longer than a knife? I forgot though.

Plunger pot? You French press it?

Also, would you be on Captain America's side or Iron Man's?
He has Heartsbane....?

Yes, it's also called a French press.

Isn't that shit over with? It would depend on whether you're talking about the comics or the movie storyline for Civil War, as my answer would probably be the opposite.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not when you do something old fashion like make coffee with a coffee press. :4head Hipsters would at least use a Keurig.
Oh nonsense, I think it'd be the other way around. Keurig is way too mainstream. But if you actually wanted to be hipster it'd have to be pour-over drip or some cold brew nonsense like this -


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't use a press because I think it's cooler or anything. It just tastes way better than drip, and it's cleaner.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ahhhh!!!! We need this nonsense at my workplace!!!!!!!!! :XD

And how would this be hipster? This clearly goes way beyond that point.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't use a press because I think it's cooler or anything. It just tastes way better than drip, and it's cleaner.
:sbunnynothing can help coffee taste better...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Belongs in a lab? :nerd

If you saw more of these contraptions you'd understand :lmao


WRONGU

(not into coffee, i guess?)
I like tea :hmph

Don’t like the flavor of coffee. Only like it if something is mixed in to combat the flavor.



I see you @Ēsu Taichou
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I like tea :hmph

Don’t like the flavor of coffee. Only like it if something is mixed in to combat the flavor.
I don't drink it black, so I'm not really snobbish about what people do with it. You might like a light roast more if you're more into tea.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't drink it black, so I'm not really snobbish about what people do with it. You might like a light roast more if you're more into tea.
Probably. I will drink a cappuccino if it’s been properly sanitized of the coffee flavor by adding hazelnut or butterscotch in addition to sugar and cream (but then is it really coffee?)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Probably. I will drink a cappuccino if it’s been properly sanitized of the coffee flavor by adding hazelnut or butterscotch in addition to sugar and cream (but then is it really coffee?)
no... but i guess it's still tasty. Just like nearly everything Starbucks sells. It's candy for "adults"
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He has Heartsbane....?

Yes, it's also called a French press.

Isn't that shit over with? It would depend on whether you're talking about the comics or the movie storyline for Civil War, as my answer would probably be the opposite.
He didn't at the time though?

Yeah, Starbucks cashier was telling me about that when I was trying to find out how to make coffee at home. Bought it but I'ma return it, would rather spend fewer bucks on drip.

The movie storyline.
Yea like frutta bowls.......



Not when you do something old fashion like make coffee with a coffee press. :4head Hipsters would at least use a Keurig.
Oh, frutta. Potato potahto I guess.
Oh nonsense, I think it'd be the other way around. Keurig is way too mainstream. But if you actually wanted to be hipster it'd have to be pour-over drip or some cold brew nonsense like this -


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't use a press because I think it's cooler or anything. It just tastes way better than drip, and it's cleaner.
What in the fuck kind of contraption is that? Was that made in the early 20th century or something? Did a scientist make that for the lel?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He didn't at the time though?

Yeah, Starbucks cashier was telling me about that when I was trying to find out how to make coffee at home. Bought it but I'ma return it, would rather spend fewer bucks on drip.

The movie storyline.
No he didn't. That's why he used a dragonglass knife...

Return what, French Press? It's useful to have one even if you don't use it all of the time. Doesn't require an outlet like a machine, smaller footprint.

I didn't see Civil War movie, but probably Iron Man, simply because Cap is a dork. It's the opposite in the comics though, since Stark is insufferable.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, thought he had a sword that he dropped after killing the undead.

Yeah, I returned the French press because I already have the thingie that my mom uses to separate tea from tea bags and other toppings, I just needed filter paper.

why Iron Man? Just because he's not a dork?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, thought he had a sword that he dropped after killing the undead.

Yeah, I returned the French press because I already have the thingie that my mom uses to separate tea from tea bags and other toppings, I just needed filter paper.

why Iron Man? Just because he's not a dork?
Uh, maybe he did? Wouldn't matter since it'd be useless against an Other.

Wat is that? You should have kept it.

He's just not very likable usually in the comics.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was asking about dragonglass sword... I dunno why, but I forgot how he killed the Other.

Vhy? Sounds like too much work to clean and all, and expensive. I'm talking about using a strainer and coffee filter paper. I pay under $5 for the paper only. Though, I threw out my receipt, so when I returned the Le French Press, they could only give me store credit. My vallet rages.

Ah.

Would you support @Farfalla playing Black Widow, or would you prefer Scarlett Johanssen?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Vhy? Sounds like too much work to clean and all, and expensive. I'm talking about using a strainer and coffee filter paper. I pay under $5 for the paper only. Though, I threw out my receipt, so when I returned the Le French Press, they could only give me store credit. My vallet rages.

Ah.

Would you support @Farfalla playing Black Widow, or would you prefer Scarlett Johanssen?
French presses aren't expensive... How much was it?

Sure, why not
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's Starbucks, so probably shitty glass.
 
Top