Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

ah right................
didnt know about it... I thought morning glory term belonged to Ipomoea genus.. turns out it's just a group of many species with different genus
Yeah but it's me being a bit pedantic. Most of the morning glory you'll see is probably Ipomoea. But I didn't know if there was other kinds there or not.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You 60 yet?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is forget me not edible?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm sure you can find something other than flowers to eat...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
like you? :hurr *gets slapped

but here we like to eat flowers :uguu there was an actress that liked to eat flowers :uguu she deceased tho
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hi o/ I am gonna disturb you again :D

- how many life cycles are there in plantae? and could you give me brief explanation? (annual, perennial, and more, there's even hardy annual, what even is that?)
- what is growing region? like zones 2 to 9 (wth is that). it's also called USDA? or something.....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hi o/ I am gonna disturb you again :D

- how many life cycles are there in plantae? and could you give me brief explanation? (annual, perennial, and more, there's even hardy annual, what even is that?)
- what is growing region? like zones 2 to 9 (wth is that). it's also called USDA? or something.....
- It just means how long it takes to complete their lifecycle. Annuals completely die in Winter only leaving dormant seed. Perennials' root system stays intact and come back many years (how long depends on the species). Biennials are like Annuals but it takes two years for it to occur. Not sure about hardy annuals, but I think they're talking about plants that can behave like perennials if they're given the right conditions.

- You mean geographically? It seems to be a system mapping areas based on temperature extremes.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
- It just means how long it takes to complete their lifecycle. Annuals completely die in Winter only leaving dormant seed. Perennials' root system stays intact and come back many years (how long depends on the species). Biennials are like Annuals but it takes two years for it to occur. Not sure about hardy annuals, but I think they're talking about plants that can behave like perennials if they're given the right conditions.

- You mean geographically? It seems to be a system mapping areas based on temperature extremes.
Is "evergreen" term included in this lifecycle thing?

oh I see : O oh it's called hardiness zone..but never seen the term when I browsed :twitch usually mentioned USDA or zones. turns out USDA is a department :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"zone 7 or above" means 8 or 6? :?bunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is "evergreen" term included in this lifecycle thing?

oh I see : O oh it's called hardiness zone..but never seen the term when I browsed :twitch usually mentioned USDA or zones. turns out USDA is a department :lmao
Evergreens are perennials, yes.

Yes, Department of Agrictulture.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"zone 7 or above" means 8 or 6? :?bunny
I think 8 since higher the number, the higher the temps.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
have you seen like every species irl?

what species do you really wanna see?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not sure if that's even possible :notsure

Honestly, it's not something I'm terribly passionate about. It's just stuff I picked up over the years with my work.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,983
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sorry I was being less specific :xp should have said flowers...

***

Would you recommend me to plant vines in a planter or ground? :?bunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry I was being less specific :xp should have said flowers...

***

Would you recommend me to plant vines in a planter or ground? :?bunny
Even then, too many specifies lol. I always liked orchids though.

I would think you plant them next to something they can grow on.
 
Top