Twin sister make her apperance....

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Tina ninjas a lot
I understand that Lise is broken - so she can be excused but why does the other one have to be missing too?
sisters missing together :teehee sounds like the beginning of x-rated horror movie ^^
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Tina ninjas a lot
I understand that Lise is broken - so she can be excused but why does the other one have to be missing too?
Is "the other one" me? :XD
I only got my iPhone to ninja on so its a bit of a pain in the ass. :carlton
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess my post from the morning didnt go through meh.

No was not reffering to the other sister.

But hope the Tina's arrivaru :SOON

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Oh hey, you're here :hug :hug and it can be if you want it to be xDD.
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
I cam here to get my like, welcome to mangahelpers lolisose.

[bene]leik <_>[/bene]
Haha, thats so cute. :squee *plenty likes for you* :wub Thank you thank you. :yay
omaaaaiiigawwd...the other "whaaaaat??"twin :wtf...can you and Tina vost her famous "whaaaaat??"??? :derp


welcome to MH Lise...:confetti
Yay, thats me. I heard a rumor that there are several twiins here. The famous what? What is that? :XD Thank you. :hi

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Lise thoughts on this - ugh the English in the beginning... :arf
Its very kortastic. :derp Very interesting English, Im not even sure what they said. :nerd

Lise, what do you love most about Tina?

and what's the best thing about being her twin?
What I love most about Tina? uuuummmm when she sets to something she does it even though it affects her sleep or yea. Like how she learned japanese and korean by herself, starting chinese, I could never do that, atama waruishi. :cheez And how she takes care of animals, and reads about the best way to take care of them. Hmmm, also I envy that she can ignore things she dosent want to think about haha, I cant do that and all my feelings shows on my face.
Onegai Twins :wtf

A thread worth spamming all over participating in has been spotted.

*leaves a message for the owner*

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Anime and manga with twins are always so fun, is it like that IRL too :?
Gosh I have really problems seeing where the quote starts and ends, when I multiquote things. :coffeeshock
Arigatou, spam more and more and more. :gaw Like that in real life too, hmmm, sou ne. In a way it is and isnt. XD
So many twin questions. What's the most twin-tastic thing that you guys have done.
The most twintastic thing? I guess it will be moving in together soon? Need to think some more for this question. :mono

Y U NO ANSWER ME?
A gomenasai, forgive me. :wtf

Because the twins are missing!!!
Yes, when Tina left me I got into a big depression. :8C
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tina :glomp

Lise :glomp

Avoids - quote editing Lisè's large post :p. Because I'm lazy and there is too much to edit in between.

Yup - it is very Kortaststic.
I did manage to hear out most of the words if not all of them by paying close attention - Haha.

So I'll wait to hear the most twintastic thing :XD. I'm curious - there must be some good stories for this. :hip

I'm the most patient dood ever, just ask Sakura, how long I've been waiting for her to finish the things I asked her. :poke

It's only been 45 days 3 hours and 26 minutes as of this post but who is counting? (see patience just flow through me)


Tina can't leave you - like ever, its because she is in your heart and just look in the mirror too and you will see her faster? (bad twin joke - meh??)

What do you think of this song -
I really liked this before the subs came out - then find out the lyrics are major cheese xDDD.

But still its not bad and when it first came out, it was one of my favorite songs from them.
I never liked the bebop or other ones though bebop was catchy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:wtf Kawaiii.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

though if I say it for 1 of you it goes for the other automatically :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What I love most about Tina? uuuummmm when she sets to something she does it even though it affects her sleep or yea. Like how she learned japanese and korean by herself, starting chinese, I could never do that, atama waruishi. :cheez And how she takes care of animals, and reads about the best way to take care of them. Hmmm, also I envy that she can ignore things she dosent want to think about haha, I cant do that and all my feelings shows on my face.


That was so nice.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Found this while gif spamming
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Tina :glomp

Lise :glomp

Avoids - quote editing Lisè's large post :p. Because I'm lazy and there is too much to edit in between.

Yup - it is very Kortaststic.
I did manage to hear out most of the words if not all of them by paying close attention - Haha.

So I'll wait to hear the most twintastic thing :XD. I'm curious - there must be some good stories for this. :hip

I'm the most patient dood ever, just ask Sakura, how long I've been waiting for her to finish the things I asked her. :poke

It's only been 45 days 3 hours and 26 minutes as of this post but who is counting? (see patience just flow through me)


Tina can't leave you - like ever, its because she is in your heart and just look in the mirror too and you will see her faster? (bad twin joke - meh??)

What do you think of this song -
I really liked this before the subs came out - then find out the lyrics are major cheese xDDD.

But still its not bad and when it first came out, it was one of my favorite songs from them.
I never liked the bebop or other ones though bebop was catchy.
Im not sure I'd like to know, why you know exact how long you've waited. :gwah I will check the song out, and come back edit this post. :p Hope my computer dosent die....
Edit: Hah, I know this song Tina has played this many times. I like it when she did. :hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria


That was so nice.
VOTE SAXON! :lmao

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Im not sure I'd like to know, why you know exact how long you've waited. :gwah I will check the song out, and come back edit this post. :p Hope my computer dosent die....
this was a colossal waste of server space :Haha
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway


Found this while gif spamming
Chi? :derp

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Liiiiseeeee? :gwah
Well you didnt log out.... I had to do it...just had to. And since you've left your bunny things the whole carpet is her toilet....
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Chii :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chi? :derp

Well you didnt log out.... I had to do it...just had to. And since you've left your bunny things the whole carpet is her toilet....
Sister hijack moments are the best ~~~ <3

Im not sure I'd like to know, why you know exact how long you've waited.
I just made it up - to give you a smile.

Though it has been a long time and maybe that date time is not too off. :lmao
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Sister hijack moments are the best ~~~ <3



I just made it up - to give you a smile.

Though it has been a long time and maybe that date time is not too off. :lmao
Hahahaha, that was originally mi thought, but you never know in these days....with death notes and all. :shifty
 
Top