- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 573
- Reaction score
- 68
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
BALLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! assist by Schweini




^^, lol, so true!"Football is a sport between two eleven man teams where Germany always wins" Jorge Valdano
how is that true, Germany haven't won anything since Euro 1996. Change that to "Football is a sport between two eleven man teams where Brazil always wins" then it more true. .^^, lol, so true!
Same hereIf it were against Netherland in the finals then, I would scream of joy!![]()
congrats to Germany. Missed the matched, but saw the summary though... Schweinsteiger was absolutely wonderful (that is, what I saw during the summary).Its there reputation, they're known for winning at important times. Especially when things get kinda tough, kinda like how spain always chokes at the quaterfinals. >.>;how is that true, Germany haven't won anything since Euro 1996.
i am happy that germany are through, which was also my prediction..portugal was just too overrated i don not know why, (may be just because of ronaldo??)I'm so happy! What a great overall match!
And yeah! We WON!!!
Now I really hope for Turkey to win tomorrow. Semifinals Germany vs. Turkey is a classic in my area, we have lots of turkish people living here
If it were against Netherland in the finals then, I would scream of joy!![]()
(first turkey must win against crotia of course) but there is one thing, if turkey play against germany, they will surely win 
