Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

  • Germany

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
holland seems to be having a tough time with russia and match has been great and now all that we are missing is the goals.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Holland just tied the game agaianst Russia in the 85min and its going to OT. So many games with goals toward the end, its crazy
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
its all or nothing and I would like to see russia win as they played solid football.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why am i the only one who voted for russia? :p They have the genius of arshavin, he's been amazing this match. Game set and over, and russia deserved it. And no wonder we didnt qualify, we were in the qualification group of death xDDD
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Its over, 2 goals in OT for Russia. Tomorrows the big game, go Italy
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Pfft. nicely done by the Russians, scoring 2 goals at the end like that. I kinda wanted Holland to win this one, but it seems like all this year might be the underdogs'. (Plus, Holland won against Italy, so I don't really care about them)
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
I'm surprised with Russia's level. They have superb passing and teamwork. Their number 10 is quite talented too.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Pfft. nicely done by the Russians, scoring 2 goals at the end like that. I kinda wanted Holland to win this one, but it seems like all this year might be the underdogs'. (Plus, Holland won against Italy, so I don't really care about them)
from the way things have been goin, dont be suprised if Turkey goes to the finals and wins it in the last min
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
from the way things have been goin, dont be suprised if Turkey goes to the finals and wins it in the last min
Exactly... that's why I love Euro Cup, you really never know who's gonna win until the end, which makes the matche so interesting (at least, the last minutes). But yeah, especially Turkey have been good this time, hopefully the Final will be between Italy and Turkey.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
yeah, I want Italy no matter what. They have to go, they are the world cup champs. I dont care who goes between Turkey and Germany, Germany is fun to watch and Ive got friends from Turkey, so either team is ok
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I would like spain to win, they play the better football. That touch and go possesion stuff they play is amazing. And i would like to see them get past the quater-finals (which would be the first in my lifetime -_-;).

Their number 10 is quite talented too.
He is, he probably will be snapped up this summer. And the club that gets him would defintely be lucky.
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
WE DESERVED TO LOOSE AGAINST RUSSIA

They locked us in the moment the game started... keeping the lines and strike where we are weak: the counter.

Edwin van de Sar (our goalkeeper) was wonderful as always, deserving to be praised as the best goalkeeper of this EC, however Heitinga is an idiot, always been an idiot, and will always be an idiot... therefore we lost (and of course the wonderful hidden talents and spirit of the Russians)


Russia, great game, in almost all aspects you were the better team... (Hiddink!)
 

natli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
847
Reaction score
290
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I don't understand what happened with Holland, I wanted them to win :(

Tomorrow I'm rooting for Spain; they haven't defeated Italy since 1920' in a tournament game. It's about time they got over their complex.
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ok, added the poll for tomorrow's match.

And yeah, that was a history..... First Turkey, now Russia... It would be awesome if Turkey and Russia meet in the final... By all accounts, they deserve it.


For the semi final poll, I'll do it for "Who'll be in the final?"
-- Germany vs Russia
-- Germany vs Spain/Italy
-- Turkey vs Russia
-- Turkey vs Spain/Italy

So the poll can run longer. Or do you guys prefer per match?
 

Bogusz

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hiddink is the ultimative coach
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
NO!! what happen to the Brilliant Oranges?? I didn't get a chance to watch the game.
Hope Spain win tomorrow.
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Think Spain will win today (Villa is in top-condition) but am gonna support Italy. One of my best friends is Italian, so I have to stay solidarity towards him :)

Go Spain :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Hmm I would have to root for Spain I just think they have a better team at the moment. Well at least a team that I feel really wants to win. Italy kindda dissapointed me with their games, I was expecting more from the World Champs.

SPAIN FTW!
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
italy is a tournament team just ike germany, so italy will win i say :D

but turkey has 4 suspended, 5 injuries only 14 men left :( it seems it will be germany-italy final
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Ok, added the poll for tomorrow's match.

And yeah, that was a history..... First Turkey, now Russia... It would be awesome if Turkey and Russia meet in the final... By all accounts, they deserve it.


For the semi final poll, I'll do it for "Who'll be in the final?"
-- Germany vs Russia
-- Germany vs Spain/Italy
-- Turkey vs Russia
-- Turkey vs Spain/Italy

So the poll can run longer. Or do you guys prefer per match?
Germany vs Italy, that would be the best finals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top