; the horse without skin and rotting flesh was not a pretty sight, though.

im too lazy to do some digging atm, but im sure we have many french songs about x-masI wonder. Do we have other French songs about christmas but this one ? (Christmas song excluded)


Do you read the breaker? I heard it had a nice following in France.No but I saw the new edition of Shin Angyo Onshi. But the tomes are awfully big, I'm already fighting for place...
Bonne Annee Dom!No but I saw the new edition of Shin Angyo Onshi. But the tomes are awfully big, I'm already fighting for place...

I read it but with the scan like most of us. I must say the pace from new wave is a bit to slow to my liking. The editors for manhwa are still small in France and as such the releases are not that reliable.Do you read the breaker? I heard it had a nice following in France.
I celebrate it by some friends in Paris. And we had an 80's theme so we listened and danced to 80's music all along...Bonne Annee Dom!
How did you celebrate?
What's your manga collection like? You seem to read a ton, so I'm curious.
Why did it die - if it went private?Yes this week is probably the one year anniversary of its death (TT-TT). I should probably change the title thread from time to time but I'm lazy to edit the first post...
Sounds like an awesome night; now I remember you posted some YT videos of 80s songsI celebrate it by some friends in Paris. And we had an 80's theme so we listened and danced to 80's music all along...
And unfortunately my manga collection is not that big. My place is a bit too small and the cupboards were already almost full with my BDs. Though I have almost all the Tanigushi, some albums by Cornelius editor, Nausicaa, 20th century boys, kami no shizuku (I really shouldn't have started this one!), Soil, some Dorohedoro (I just started it and I hope I can find all the volumes)... and 2 Sket Dance (I won't probably buy all the volumes, although I really like the serie there are to many volumes).
In fact most of the manga I read are thanks to the scan and the libraries. That's one of the good thing living in Paris, you can almost find all published mangas for free. I just finished Under the Same Moon the other day. That would be something impossible to find in store nowadays.


J'ai jamais penser a utiliser ca comme avy.It was not very stable in the end and the owner was probably tired to pay for the server costs.