Uganda ! Where is that

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

maso-kitty what did you do to your hair? :notsure
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Re: RIP Somemanga

I'm not into that but i can post pics . Oh btw i'm not brunette anymore , more like blond now :p
:super

Also it would be nice to see k-dom pics, Here my video playing guitar (did you watch it?)
 
Last edited:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

So what's your favorite music genre, k-dom? do you play any musical instrument too?


:super

Also it would be nice to see k-dom pics, Here my video playing guitar (did you watch it?)
Nice playing man :verily

---------- Post added November 03, 2012 at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was November 02, 2012 at 08:07 PM ----------

Congrats on winning an award in CA, k-dom!
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Félicitations k-dom! :^_^
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

...so you ate baguette after all :lmao
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Those are baguettes de campagne of course :-)

---------- Post added November 04, 2012 at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was November 03, 2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

:super

Also it would be nice to see k-dom pics, Here my video playing guitar (did you watch it?)
Oh no I missed it, thanks for sharing. A man who can play guitar looks always 100 times more cool immediately :-)

So what's your favorite music genre, k-dom? do you play any musical instrument too?

Nice playing man :verily
No like I said to scav already I unfortunately don't know and my singing skills are horrible T-T.

And my favourite music genre would be... In fact it is easier to say what I dislike :
*R&B and all the commercial insipid songs that get on musical TVs,
*Metal music, I have a very good friend who tried to teach me how it works but I really can't understand this music.
I also like a lot some of the old French classical singer (Brassens, Barbara, Leo Ferre...). Among them the singer that I am ashamed to like his Serge Reggiani...:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

And my favourite music genre would be... In fact it is easier to say what I dislike :
*R&B and all the commercial insipid songs that get on musical TVs,
*Metal music, I have a very good friend who tried to teach me how it works but I really can't understand this music.
I also like a lot some of the old French classical singer (Brassens, Barbara, Leo Ferre...). Among them the singer that I am ashamed to like his Serge Reggiani...:
yeah 90% of R&B singers are horrible. specially the french R&B. I can stand only few R&N singers chris brown, usher. that's it.

---------- Post added November 06, 2012 at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was November 05, 2012 at 03:15 AM ----------

chui entrain de réecouter le donjon de naheulbeuk. tu connais j'espere :hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

maso-kitty what did you do to your hair? :notsure
I'm more sexy now you know :cheez

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Oh really? Do I get to see that soon? :derp
Course . You'll be 1st :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

Not sure if I like the idea of you as blond maso-chan :headscratch but I guess we'll see.
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

:teehee
I'm shy

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Not sure if I like the idea of you as blond maso-chan :headscratch but I guess we'll see.
LOL i'm not that blond blond you know. It's a nice color that i like , but i plan to get a more light color :nod

I'm just sick of black yo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

no way, a masochist like you can't be shy
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

*middle finger *
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

LOL i'm not that blond blond you know. It's a nice color that i like , but i plan to get a more light color :nod

I'm just sick of black yo
Ok, fair enough; I guess it's enough that you like it :hee

Yo? :o
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

don't force me to pm you, im shy today :yelling
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

Ok, fair enough; I guess it's enough that you like it :hee

Yo? :o
:p I'm just stuck with this from work sorry :oh

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

don't force me to pm you, im shy today :yelling
:teehee

Anyway i have to go and btw i won't be online for a while so don't miss me too much ya . Be a good boy and wait patiently for your master okay :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

:teehee

Anyway i have to go and btw i won't be online for a while so don't miss me too much ya . Be a good boy and wait patiently for your master okay :hee
where are you going? :yelling and im always a good boy unlike you :hee
:smack
 
Top