Uganda ! Where is that

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

That bread ooks like Long Ring Long Land before it was split #OPreferencehopeskdomgetsit :eyeroll
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

I had to think but I got it in the end

For Ancy, this type of bread is called a couronne (crown)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

hum i don't get it :headscratch
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

....bob, is that some kind of code, only OPers get?? :faint


yeah ...that is the crown of breads :zomg.....I'm incredibly hungry right now :s



K-dom what's real your name...and why don't you use smilies?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Explanations :


dom is the beginning and the shortcut for my name :-)
See, I use them. I just prefer the old fashioned ones. And it's true that I'm not a big fan of the abuse of emoticons. Posts with more yellow than words makes me flee :-)
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Re: RIP Somemanga

Let me ask you this: what do you think of that rule against 1-liners in some threads here. I tell you what I think: in one line you can put much information, on the contrary, in 5 lines you can say nothing. I ask you because, as you know, I think you are a good example of posters that say much with few words.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

DomPérignon ????? zomging
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

hahaha i get it now. i thought about that part but i was too lazy to go check

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Let me ask you this: what do you think of that rule against 1-liners in some threads here. I tell you what I think: in one line you can put much information, on the contrary, in 5 lines you can say nothing. I ask you because, as you know, I think you are a good example of posters that say much with few words.
oh that rule is just so some people don't start chatting or spamming meaningless stuff like " i agree with you" , "lmao" , "no you're wrong" etc.... but if your post have some contents no one will complain if its one line.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

It's quite a good rule. Look at apforums, they have hundredth more posts than here but 50% of their posts are those type of one liners that are a waste of time reading.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

by the way....I think I've figured out your name... Is it an unisex name? I'm confused, because I've met women called that way.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Yes both girls and guys can have that name.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

will be awkward the day you meet a girl having the same name that yours
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

Thanks matzik, your welcome to pass anytime
As for me, I'm soon in a big All saints week-end. Normandie, here I come ! I will spent 4 days eating my heart's content of cheap mussels, oysters and crabs :-)
Nice :hee

I'll stress you as well then :teehee

Have a nice weekend then . Take care ! :vbunny

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

If the question is which is my favorite one piece girl Robin of course.
Some tell me i'm looking like her :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Re: RIP Somemanga

Let me share you some music of a colombian band that use french music from the 30s and cuban music and colombian music to create their stuff. I think ther ir really good:






Some tell me i'm looking like her :zomg
You shuold try a cosplay and post some pics here :cheez
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

cosplay?:s don't give her ideas like that :nono
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,442
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

dom is the beginning and the shortcut for my name :-)
Isn't there a reference to the softness of your skin (Bébé Cadum) as well in your nickname?

I wish you a great 'pont' in Normandie btw.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Oh my god oh my god ! Am I dreaming that Teubier is back ??
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

don't forget to read and vote for the writing contest
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

That's your reflection in the mirror :gwah

:teehee

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You shuold try a cosplay and post some pics here :cheez
I'm not into that but i can post pics . Oh btw i'm not brunette anymore , more like blond now :p
 
Top