Re: RIP Somemanga
maso-kitty what did you do to your hair?
maso-kitty what did you do to your hair?


I'm not into that but i can post pics . Oh btw i'm not brunette anymore , more like blond now![]()
Oh really? Do I get to see that soon?I'm not into that but i can post pics . Oh btw i'm not brunette anymore , more like blond now![]()

Nice playing man


Oh no I missed it, thanks for sharing. A man who can play guitar looks always 100 times more cool immediately :-)
No like I said to scav already I unfortunately don't know and my singing skills are horrible T-T.So what's your favorite music genre, k-dom? do you play any musical instrument too?
Nice playing man![]()

yeah 90% of R&B singers are horrible. specially the french R&B. I can stand only few R&N singers chris brown, usher. that's it.And my favourite music genre would be... In fact it is easier to say what I dislike :
*R&B and all the commercial insipid songs that get on musical TVs,
*Metal music, I have a very good friend who tried to teach me how it works but I really can't understand this music.
I also like a lot some of the old French classical singer (Brassens, Barbara, Leo Ferre...). Among them the singer that I am ashamed to like his Serge Reggiani...:

I'm more sexy now you knowmaso-kitty what did you do to your hair?![]()

Course . You'll be 1stOh really? Do I get to see that soon?![]()

but I guess we'll see.
pm me![]()
LOL i'm not that blond blond you know. It's a nice color that i like , but i plan to get a more light colorNot sure if I like the idea of you as blond maso-chanbut I guess we'll see.
Ok, fair enough; I guess it's enough that you like itLOL i'm not that blond blond you know. It's a nice color that i like , but i plan to get a more light color![]()
I'm just sick of black yo



Ok, fair enough; I guess it's enough that you like it
Yo?![]()
I'm just stuck with this from work sorry 
don't force me to pm you, im shy today![]()


where are you going?
Anyway i have to go and btw i won't be online for a while so don't miss me too much ya . Be a good boy and wait patiently for your master okay![]()
and im always a good boy unlike you 
