Hi. Actually it's not French but Belgium :-)TIN TIN! And you have a collection?
I never knew it was a French comic.
Hi K-dom o/
(Sorry for my spazzyness.. Staying up late does this to me. X: )
Hi. Actually it's not French but Belgium :-)TIN TIN! And you have a collection?
I never knew it was a French comic.
Hi K-dom o/
(Sorry for my spazzyness.. Staying up late does this to me. X: )
Yep, I have the first 8. In an ideal world where money would be no issue, I'd have it all, plus Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix, Titeuf, and a few other series I read growing up.TIN TIN! And you have a collection?
I never knew it was a French comic.
Hi K-dom o/
(Sorry for my spazzyness.. Staying up late does this to me. X: )
Hi. Actually it's not French but Belgium :-)
I forgot about Herge for a second.
I read a few comic books of Tin Tin some years ago. I don't think I understood it but I enjoyed reading it at the time. When I saw the movie trailer I was like "OMG, they're making a movie out of Tin Tin?" xD; Have you seen the movie?Yep, I have the first 8. In an ideal world where money would be no issue, I'd have it all, plus Lucky Luke, Asterix and Obelix, Titeuf, and a few other series I read growing up.
Have you read any of them before or just know the movie/tv series?
No I don't think, there's probably a handful I've not read. My family used to own a few of the older print books, but over the years we've lost and misplaced a lot of our stuff. Even Asterix books we used to have a few. Ahhh I remember the video; thanks for linking it again thoughHave you read them all ? I don't remember where I put this cool video showing a sphere transforming in all Tintin albums. Pribably in the French thread.
For Asterix buy only the ones writen by Gosciny. One may go until Asterix and Sheherazade after that it is a waste of money. And aren't you to old for Titeuf :-)
That makes me think they made a movie of Boule et Bill. I prefer not know what kind of calamity was made with it....


From the ones you read, which did you enjoy most? Yep I saw the movie on the day it came out, 3rd screening; very proud.I read a few comic books of Tin Tin some years ago. I don't think I understood it but I enjoyed reading it at the time. When I saw the movie trailer I was like "OMG, they're making a movie out of Tin Tin?" xD; Have you seen the movie?


