Discussion Ultimate fights you wanna see

arcrouma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Zorro vs. Mihawk
Luffy vs. BlackBeard
 

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
shanks vs blackbeard
do flamingo vs robin
kuma vs chopper
lafitte vs sanji
van auger vs usopp
luffy vs dragon
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Smoker's "crew" v. the SH crew

Doflamingo v. Sanji
Brook v. Zoro
Shanks v. Zoro and/or Brook
 

DutchPhoenix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
651
Reaction score
86
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands
i dont think brook vs zoro would be a ultimate fight xD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Moderator Notice:
Stay on topic, guys.~ Luckas
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i dont think brook vs zoro would be a ultimate fight xD
I disagree. It's already clear that Brook's a great swordsman, and because their styles are so different I think it would be interesting to see.

Besides, Zoro's Brook's nakama, so he wouldn't attack his afro, so we'd get to see a real fight with Brook for once, not like how he was handicapped against Ryuuma.
 

MrStrawHat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
weikixaobao wants my A## Kicked....... well, I want to see:
Luffy VS. Black Beard
Ace VS. Garp
and y does ppl think Foxy VS. Buggy is funny when we got Spandam to go 3-ways with them? Also, I wanna see Nami fight Robin in a game of Jeopardy. That would be a fun thing to watch. Nami would win though, for MONEY is on stake.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well
Dorry/Brogy vs. Oz, Giant fight would be just awesome.
Buggy vs. Foxy vs. Spandam, Just a great idea, though Spandam could be KO'd quiet quickly.
Usopp vs. Van Auger I just wanna see some serious sniper battling
Gin vs. anyone, Just wanna see him again ^^
 

Absolutio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Yea.. This will be a too one sided battle, though when you think about it, each of them (Dorry&Broggy) had a 100m bounty, so they ain't supposed to be a pushover, but ozz beat up the whole SH crew without luffy, so I guess he shouldn't have any serious problem against those guys.

But this did gave me an idea.. Giant battle - pirates vs. marines
Savlo vs Dorry&Broggy. Savlo supposed to be real strong to get to the vice admiral rank, and as I said earlier, dorry and broggy aint supposed to be pushovers either..
 

hill_mie87

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'd be great to see a showdown between the greatest sharpshooters (well,i do consider yassop's skill to be at par with Ussop's,if not better). But seeing Ussop vs Van Auger would definitely be awesome.

P/s-i think,Ussop had inadvertently acknowledged that Van Auger may have a better marksmanship than himself (well,sortta)

Here's a link to that quotation
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/222/09/
 

mck06

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Panama
nice i didn't remember that. Thanks was going to be a great ultimate fight i know :P
 

jeffhmwong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I guess everyone forgotten on a battle which is yet to end.

Luffy Vs Zoro (Part 2)

Yea. I said it.!
 

mck06

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Panama
well then i want to see,

Luffy vs Enel ( Part 2 )
 

DutchPhoenix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
651
Reaction score
86
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands
i wanna see shanks vs zoro
 

Amatersu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shanks VS someone.
I had no clue he's one of the top 3 pirates. Really want to see him fight.

Zoro VS Milhawk.
this one is bound to happen, and it's gonna be awesome.

Sanji in a kitchen VS Zoro or another sword master.
I don't remember quite well, but I know Sanji used knives in a fight aboard the sea train because they were in the kitchen. And he kicked, more like sliced, ass with them.

Luffy VS Zoro
Grudge match, just be cool to see em go at it.
 

Highseas7

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Guatemala
I Think I wanna see the fight between Tashigi vs. Zoro


the fight im really waiting for is tashigi vs. zoro i mean you got to think about it after zoro beats mihawk or before hes gonna fight tashigi b/c smoker is gunnin for luffy and the promise zoro and kuina made that they'll fight each other for the title might not be dead
 
Last edited:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
zoro is going to send tashigi his fugleman. thats the fight I#m waiting for:
brook vs. tashigi : "may I see your panties?"
oh well only time will tell if thats possible.

on the other hand i'd like to see some sanji vs. luffy action
 

Highseas7

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Guatemala
What?!? come aren't you even a bit curious how much she's progress and evoled? i think i spelled that wrong but yea WHO"S WITH ME?
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Tashigi just doesn't interest me at all. When she fought before, or any time, she fights very basically with just basic slashes and Zoro beat her by quite a bit.

I do, however, believe that she'll fight Zoro again when Smoker's crew fights the SHs, which I think will be THE ABSOLUTE greatest fights in the series, up to that point.
 
Top