I like fight where the good guy is the underdog.
We all know that Mihawk vs Zoro will happen, and it will be quite a fight, IMO.
But before Zoro is ready to fight Mihawk, there's one challenge that I really hope he will get, and that's Kidd.
This guy is the greatest of the Supernova, having a bounty even higher than Luffy and he can control metal.
Now, Zoro is fighting using swords, so he would start with a huge disadventage during that fight.
That would be a hell of a fight, and I hope that Oda will make it happen.
It would just be too good!!
Be it silly or serious, fights between members of the SH crew have been some of the best in the series simply because of how well we have gotten to know the characters.
Luffy vs. Zoro during Whiskey Peak was and still is one of the better fights in the manga even though it was due to a silly misunderstanding. And Usopp vs Luffy during Water 7 was equally great, though a lot more serious and as such had a much bigger impact in terms of plot and emotion.
Would love to see a similar fight/dispute as between Usopp and Luffy occur between the main trio. So we could see them have a serious fight over something they each felt strongly about... maybe them standing in the way each others ambition.
So basically my ultimate fights of choice would be in this order:
Luffy vs Zoro
Luffy vs Sanji
Zoro vs Sanji
I agree.
Those fights were amongst the best.
Luffy Vs Usopp was really great.
Unfortunately, I don't think those fights will occur.
And if they occur, they will always be interrupted, or they will end up in a draw (I can guaranty you that any fight between Zoro and Sanji would end up in a draw, even though Zoro should be stronger).
PS: Your signature/avatar is awesome! Who did the art?