Shounen Undead Unluck

Hermit

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Ok, as per a post I have seen previously on here, decided to make a comprehensive list of all the story elements we have seen so far in Undead Unlucky :mono:

Artifacts:
- Rebellion
- Apocalypse
- Nyoi-kinko staff
- Unnamed hand gun
- Aegis
- Remember
- Blade Runner
- Ark

UMA (Unidentified Mysterious Animal):
- Uma Move
- Uma Burn
- Uma Eat
- Uma Language
- Uma Call
- Uma Past
- Uma Spoil
- Uma Galaxy
- Uma Clothes
- Uma Spring
- Uma Summer
- Uma Autumn
- Uma Ghost
- Uma Winter
- Uma Revolution

Negators
(Alive):

-Fuuko Izumo (Unlucky)
-Andy (Undead)
-Shen (Untruth)
-Isshin (Unbreakable)
-Juiz (Unjustice)
-Unburn
-Unseen
-
Rip (Unrepair)
-
Chikara (Unmove)
-
Tatiana (Untouchable)
-
Unchange (New host)
-
Billy (Unbelievable?)
-Top (Unstoppable)
-Phil (Unfeel)

(Deceased):
-Gina (Unchange)
-Void (Unavoidable)

This should be all the information we have so far :hmmDid not include some of the Union members like Nico, since we know nothing about their abilities :p

Last edited:

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
this chapter is just big brain chapter, author flex his writing skill.. are UU now the new timeparadox ghostwriter????
for real tho.. if thats small things become huge plot point, what else author hid???

so for my understanding of Artifact : there are 3 type, right??
Man-made (human and negator)
UMA-made
God-made
all things above that survive loop...
thats why its explain so many differ artifact.. from Apocalyps, all sunwukong staff to regular gun..

oh, we got back to back exposition/infodump chapter for first time, and likely next chapter too.. decode the manga..

Last edited:

Monox D. I-Fly

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So now finally Fuuko has fallen in love with Andy? Even the mention of Andy was supposed to be close to Juiz makes Fuuko angry, despite she had no problem seeing him kissing Gina and marrying a zombie.

Moegara

Ta'veren
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So now finally Fuuko has fallen in love with Andy? Even the mention of Andy was supposed to be close to Juiz makes Fuuko angry, despite she had no problem seeing him kissing Gina and marrying a zombie.
Well, I guess since some months have supposed to pass since all of that, it's natural that they have grown even closer.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I am not so sure that is love tbh. It could just be her freaking out/fangirling over the concept of romance. Remember, this is 'Victor' and not 'Andy'. She has never experienced love, so it's similar to her reaction when she entered a high school for the first time.
At the very least, that is how I took that entire exchange :hmm Of course I could be entirely wrong about this.

kakilangit

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
okay, i had theory, that i already share in other forums..

remember when Fuuko aim for Juiz head?? and juiz challenge fuuko to do so.. this subplot is gone or resolved quickly after chapter 20.

Billy throwaway comment is sus.. billy may not meant it.. but author might.. its fuuko's mirror juiz or had same path as..

so, what conclusion??
Fuuko will replace JUIZ to survive ragnarok..
Its undead unluck..

its fuuko's story.. she is MC, she always on UU chapter, never miss//
its also her progressed storyline.. wanna die===> must survive (in ragnarok n beyond)
also, JUIZ said this :

JUIZ always fail to kill god.. now, she thought with fuuko power, they might had a chance..
and we knew that, in volume 2 extra: some negator power mature over time./
fuuko had power 8 years ago (compare to juiz, andy and victors thats nothing), almost never used it until met andy.. and she already beat victors
imagine fuuko with more mature power..

so yeah, its easy catch...
how about that???

oh, also 1 more thing,.. beside shojo manga, what others fuuko obsession is (who might come out big later), its video game..!!
i will see if anything crack happen in manga to further my propaganda theory//

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I like the idea of Fuuko eventually becoming Number 1 of the Union :nod
Very good theory @kakilangit

Btw, who do you guys see them replacing Billy with then? I know the obvious answer is Unchange because of Gina, but personally, I would like to see Unburn join Union next.
Especially considering they uncovered their location a few chapters ago, but they have done nothing with the information since then :hmm Also, since Billy and co. have Burn with them now, the best way to fight it (Aside from Fuuko's Unluck), is Unburn.
+
We have already seen what Unchange can do, anyway :oh If they are approached with the offer to join the Union, they should turn it down :noworry There should be negators who can turn down offers to join the Union anyway.

Aside from that, still holding onto my theory that the new Unchange user is a guy, who will end up falling for Fuuko :XD

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So the past and future are written in a shojo manga? :XD

I like how Andy was keeping Fuuko close this whole time :amuse. Considering how much of a fangirl Fuuko is does she even need the book?

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but very good foreshadowing regardless :verily

Btw, really liked Shen using Untruth on Juiz. So he is fond of her :D
Shen probably joined the Union after facing her and losing. Typical combat addict style.

Monox D. I-Fly

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Btw, who do you guys see them replacing Billy with then? I know the obvious answer is Unchange because of Gina, but personally, I would like to see Unburn join Union next.
Wasn't Unburn already captured by Unrepair, though?

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Shen probably joined the Union after facing her and losing. Typical combat addict style.
Maybe he has tried flirting with Juiz before? :p Since Void called him a flirtatious fool :XD

Wasn't Unburn already captured by Unrepair, though?
Oh no, that was Unseen :mono The only thing we know about Unburn is their location, which I suppose might have changed by now:

Moegara

Ta'veren
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Since back when Andy and Fuuko first joinec Union, I used to wonder why Juiz discarded so fast trying to avoid the galaxy (was it galaxy?) punishment. She decided to not even try to complete all quests and she just chose two or three and also easily decided what members should go after what mission.

I guess now the explanation is very easy. She has already faced these punishments and these quests and she knew she could easily take care of the dangers from galaxy, and who would have an easiert time with each mission and what missions were not worth the risk.