- Joined
- Sep 27, 2013
- Messages
- 2,258
- Reaction score
- 1,964
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think Victor is mentioning someone else. Not Death, not Juiz.
Not god? I thought that was the obvious answer, but now I want him to actually be mentioning Uma 'Death'I think Victor is mentioning someone else. Not Death, not Juiz.

.
Sorry, I was going to say God indeedNot god? I thought that was the obvious answer, but now I want him to actually be mentioning Uma 'Death'
From what we've seen in the story so far, killing an UMA does not necessarily affect the respective negator, right?
Probably.BUT at the same time...if UMA Death is killed, no one will ever die again...right? Like it happened with language.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I like this theory. But with all the cycles he went through didn't he try that already ?Maybe Victor means to kill Apocalypse.
No Apocalypse>No Quests>No Rules/Penalties
Maybe he has tried several times, but the book ends up surviving/escaping through different means.Oh I like this theory. But with all the cycles he went through didn't he try that already ?
Artifact, yes. But it is the only artifact that can talk/has a sense of identity. I always thought that was weird compared to other artifacts we've seen,.I thought it was an artifact. If killed, would not change de tasks/penalties routine. They just wouldn't know what was necessary and the penalties would keep coming.
Andy's clothes can talk as well, can't they?But it is the only artifact that can talk/has a sense of identity. I always thought that was weird compared to other artifacts we've seen,.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those are an UMA, aren't they?Andy's clothes can talk as well, can't they?
You really saying that with your avatar?With these blood-hardening and freely-twisting-limbs skills it's time for me to accept that their powers really go beyond simply negating death or luck, and that they really work much differently than I expected them to months ago.

So Andy is the awakened undead undead. I get it now.You really saying that with your avatar?
![]()
![]()

Pretty muchSo Andy is the awakened undead undead. I get it now.![]()

Victor's dialogue with Andy this chapter pretty much confirms this. I do wonder about those other abilities like Untruth, though. Normally I would think Undead isn't trainable either but here they are, casually decimating cities with "just" the power of regeneration.Pretty much
I actually think powers can evolve in this verse, just that we have not seen it in practice yet. F.e two chapters ago, Fuuko seemed to have a measure of control over the Unluck she dished out to those two people in the bar. When normally her Unluck is supposed to outright kill people from the get-go, and those two didn't die.
It's something I think happens, and we might get more explanation of it later on. Of course it would depend with how versatile an ability is. I don't think Untruth can be trained, for instance.
Oh yeah, indeed. Sorry about that, it's even written above in the listThose are an UMA, aren't they?


Maybe they wanted to team up to beat Autumn.What do you guys think the deal is with Rip and Anno Un? We saw him and a few other Under members lurking aroun Uma Autumn a few chapters ago, which made me think they were planning on taking it down (Directly interfering with Union). But now they are in Anno Un's house for....whatever reason. Feels weird.
Unless they are stalking Andy/Fuuko![]()
I'm also afraid that this is the case since this manga's pacing is incredibly fast for a Shonen.bad news is tozuka sensei will run out ideas (hope not) fast..