Shounen Undead Unluck

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
@kakilangit @Monox D. I-Fly @TyVip You guys want to try this out? :hmm
Of course! :D

Favorite character: Juiz, Shen, Tatiana
Favorite Union member: Shen
Least favorite Union member: Gina
Favorite Under member: Rip
Favorite Negator ability: Unchange, Unluck, Untouchable
Least favorite Negator ability: Unbelievable (assuming it was the ricocheting bullets)
Favorite arc: Gina arc
Favorite fight: Andy & Fuuko VS Gina
Favorite UMA: Clothy
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
  • Favorite character: The main duo, Tatiana.
  • Favorite Union member: Same as above.
  • Least favorite Union member: Isshin so far.
  • Favorite Under member: Latla, she is cute and I like the snarkiness! :smile-big
  • Favorite Negator ability: Undead, Untouchable, Unstoppable, Unchange, Unrepair.
  • Least favorite Negator ability: Unmove, kinda boring. Unjustice is a bit weird too.
  • Favorite arc: Spoil arc.
  • Favorite fight: The current one though that last chapter was a bit cheesy.
  • Favorite UMA: Spring looks great, Galaxy as well.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Did not expect this though :blink I thought Unrepair (Rip) would be a given for everyone. Interesting choice in Billy.
I haven't made my mind about Rip...I'm kinda neutral to him. But it seems like we're gonna have to deal with him again and I'm so tired of his face. Give us new Under members ! :arf
I wanna see Untime or Unwhoever made him younger
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
-Favorite character: Fuuko, Andy, Juiz
-Favorite Union member: Shen
-Least favorite Union member: Isshin
-Favorite Under member: Rip
-Favorite Negator ability: Unrepair, Unjustice, Undead
-Least favorite Negator ability: Unstopabble
-Favorite arc: Unrepair/Auction Arc
-Favorite fight: Rip fight
-Favorite UMA: UMA Galaxy

Rip fight and Unrepair reveal (if you killed him you are actively want to heal yourself, thus negate it), at that point my mind was blown
 

thedude

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
3,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Lol, as much as I like the manga, I'm not sure I could, I suck at everones names and who is in what org and what each negator ability even is lol.
Vague descriptions would do as well :p
Like:
"That dude with the eye-patch."
"That lady in the mask."
"The little girl in the ball."
Maybe that will help narrow them down ;)

@kkck Think this a series you would find very enjoyable. Would recommend you to read it while its on break :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



"I'd like to thank you all for your support. Thanks to everyone's support, I was able to continue the series and welcome this day again. Thank you very much. I'd like to thank you all for the gifts and cute handmade goods. I'm going to pass the year with the Budweiser and delivery beer that you gave me. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.
You can do it!
Have a good New Year!
I'm sorry for my bad handwriting."

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter 46 is out
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,965
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good chapter. A bit of backstory of Victor and Juiz was nice to have again. Still some mysteries to solve about Andy, which is good too.

Now they meet Rip and others from Under. I guess they will win this fight.

The most important development was the strategy to kill God: get to know him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
No man can resist to the groin attack :XD.

Fuuko's Unluck can be personalized depending on the opponent now, broken :o.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The most important development was the strategy to kill God: get to know him.
I wonder if maybe this might be foreshadowing that God will not end up being killed, but being reasoned with. Fuuko is an empathetic person, she strikes me as the kind of person who would want to hear their side of the story first :hmm

Also this:

Mirrored this:
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I gonna do the whole fav thin when we get like 100 chapters or so. I wanna know a bit more about some characters before doing any rankings on them.

As for the current chapter: It is amazing. Finally some real romance build up with actual kissing happening in a normal (well normal for Negators that is) way and not like that the very end or in an epilogue or actually never at all and there are suddenly babies everywhere. Really sick double pages, great character development and some nice tiny flashbacks that tell you something but not too much to keep you still curious for more.
Good shit.
It should sell more.
 

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I wonder if maybe this might be foreshadowing that God will not end up being killed, but being reasoned with.
This reminds me to the last episode of Majin Bone where instead of battling God. the protagonist just reasoned with him.
 

kakilangit

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
275
Reaction score
403
Age
34
Country
Indonesia
that last chapter was good close up for an arc..
victors want to kill juiz is not unexpected, but the reason throw me away. i did not see that. thats so wrenching

well, i am so late right now..
-Favorite character (Pick up to three choices) = TOP, Andy, fuuko
-Favorite Union member =
Top
-Least favorite Union member =
isshin
-Favorite Under member =
rip, for now
-Favorite Negator ability (List any three) =
undead, unchange, unstoppable
-Least favorite Negator ability =
Untruth
-Favorite arc
= training/andy's past?
-Favorite fight =
union vs victhor, andy vs victhor.
-Favorite UMA
= clothy, for now


--- Double Post Merged,
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
One Piece special (Credits to the translator):
Tatiana looks so cuuuuute !
And I really like the boat design. Undead pirates let's go !

The ''getting to know God'' plan makes sense but... How do you befriend God ? :oh
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The ''getting to know God'' plan makes sense but... How do you befriend God ? :oh
Maybe they take a human form and wander among people :D
Hey, maybe Anno Un is god in human form :mono Would explain just how they seem to know everything and desire a different ending this time :blink
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think he was talking about studying, not befriending. It's not like she became friend with Victhor :XD. Unluck worked differently because she learned more about his abilities.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I think he was talking about studying, not befriending. It's not like she became friend with Victhor :XD. Unluck worked differently because she learned more about his abilities.
Haha, befriending would not be too bad though :smile-big
Remember Gina? She felt bad for how the Union had seemingly treated her, and even wanted to change how the Union does things. And Gina was someone who hated her and even tried killing her.
So in that regard she is similar to other shonen main characters who usually end up befriending antagonists.
Just my two cents :nod
 
Top