I'm back. I loved Victor this past chapter. I don't like how he looks like he's a Super Saiyan 3 but as a character I've started liking him more than Andy.
That thing about "personalised bad luck"... it's not about choosing what kind of bad luck befalls on the enemy. The power still acts passively without her knowing what will happen, but from now on the plot will actually justify bad lucks like Burn suddenly being frozen.
However, supposedly the stroke of bad luck should still befall on the person she touched, still acting with a power proportional to her feelings for said person and the time of contact, so if I follow the logic at play, the stroke of bad luck should have been personalised to work against Andy, and not against Victor.
It seems that no matter how much I like this manga I'll always have a problem with her how her powers work.
I didn't comment on the previous chapter but I loved Andy's and Victor's display of powers. I also have questions about how the hell does Andy twist his arms like that for his techniques but I better stop asking questions.
I see you guys did a little questionnaire this Christmas so I'll answer it as well.
Never too late.
- Favorite character: Victor, Juiz, Andy.
- Favorite Union member Andy
- Least favorite Union member Isshin (I guess I have seen too little of him, and his power seems too support-oriented for my tastes)
- Favorite Under member Billy
- Favorite Negator ability Undead, Unluck (ironically), Unjustice (I doubted between it and Untruth, but Untruth's limitation of liking the target is weird)
- Least favorite Negator ability Unfeel (probably really useful for breakups, but not so much for a shonen manga)
- Favorite arc The current Autumn arc. I liked this "flashback" a lot.
- Favorite fight Victor vs Union, probably.
- Favorite UMA Spoil (made for a very hard boss and a cool fight)
That thing about "personalised bad luck"... it's not about choosing what kind of bad luck befalls on the enemy. The power still acts passively without her knowing what will happen, but from now on the plot will actually justify bad lucks like Burn suddenly being frozen.
However, supposedly the stroke of bad luck should still befall on the person she touched, still acting with a power proportional to her feelings for said person and the time of contact, so if I follow the logic at play, the stroke of bad luck should have been personalised to work against Andy, and not against Victor.
It seems that no matter how much I like this manga I'll always have a problem with her how her powers work.

I didn't comment on the previous chapter but I loved Andy's and Victor's display of powers. I also have questions about how the hell does Andy twist his arms like that for his techniques but I better stop asking questions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see you guys did a little questionnaire this Christmas so I'll answer it as well.
- Favorite character: Victor, Juiz, Andy.
- Favorite Union member Andy
- Least favorite Union member Isshin (I guess I have seen too little of him, and his power seems too support-oriented for my tastes)
- Favorite Under member Billy
- Favorite Negator ability Undead, Unluck (ironically), Unjustice (I doubted between it and Untruth, but Untruth's limitation of liking the target is weird)
- Least favorite Negator ability Unfeel (probably really useful for breakups, but not so much for a shonen manga)
- Favorite arc The current Autumn arc. I liked this "flashback" a lot.
- Favorite fight Victor vs Union, probably.
- Favorite UMA Spoil (made for a very hard boss and a cool fight)
.


