- Joined
- Nov 30, 2016
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 4,039
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Apparently ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.I have to reread the past few chapters, there has been so much information LOL.@Hermit Gotta update your post.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The first link is down (but it's still a good post(.This is really, really good story telling:
![]()
Then in the last chapter we had:
![]()
^ Look what Andy says in the bottom panel.
Fixed, thanks for the heads upThe first link is down (but it's still a good post(.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Looks like the chapter is all dialogue. Any clue about what they're saying?Fixed, thanks for the heads up
Tried copying directly from the cropping site instead of saving the image first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter 49 leaks (Courtesy of Discord):
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
乙!
バニーはリップにバックスと呼ばれて嫌がる
語尾は「〜なのら!」
怒ってリップを呼ぶときは「んリィィップゥゥ!!」ってなる
過去のラトラは髪が長い
ラトラが来ると知って喜ぶバニー
「え!! ラトラねーたま来てるのら!?」
到着したオータムの攻撃は跳んだリップの首に耳を巻き付けて回避
He gets a lot of focus as an Under member, I noticed. It makes me wonder if the author intends on redeeming him eventually (Or having him quit Under)I feel like they're too lenient with Rip. He's tried to kill our heroine twice already and this time he would have succeeded without Anno.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
With a brand new outfit too

I love Billy and some of Under members are very charismatic, but sadly I don't believe Under can reach the status of those.Eventually, I wonder if Under will become an iconic villain group just like the Akatsuki, Espada, Phantom Troupe etc. Or maybe the series will have several villain groups across its lifespan
The bit where Rip says they all have different goals but come together kinda reminded me of this bit about the Akatsuki:
![]()
Undead's story advances too fast, and a member of Under died before he was even properly introduced.The years thing is true actually. Also, considering that this world is about to end, I wonder if the Under of the next world will have new members from the ones we have seen this loopThose other villain groups like Akatsuki reached their status because the groups lasted for years and years, and it also took at least two or three years before the first Espada or Akatsuki was defeated after the group's introduction.

This is actually disappointing meand a member of Under died before he was even properly introduced.
The guy had an entire cliffhanger to him, I thought he'd be one of the members we get more exposition about later on.
Given how free the author's interpretation of each power is, Unburn could have freezing powers.I'm sorry but... wouldn't unburn be kinda useless ? Even with all the creativity of the powers use, I fail to see how you can make not getting burn interesting.
Also Unseen was clearly a bad guy so honestly...whatever. We'll get another one.
However: They crafted him a whole new EYE in the FOREHEAD ???? I don't know who their resident doctor is he definitely negate either medecine or logic.
Given how free the author's interpretation of each power is, Unburn could have freezing powers.
I thought that was an artifact when I saw last chapter. Though now that I think about it that ability is rather complicated to use. He has to close his eyes to....not be seenHowever: They crafted him a whole new EYE in the FOREHEAD ???? I don't know who their resident doctor is he definitely negate either medecine or logic.

)