Not an unpopular opinion, lul.it's better than Alvarez![]()
Anything >>> Alverass. Even the horrendous evil celestial spirits arc >> Alverass
Not an unpopular opinion, lul.it's better than Alvarez![]()
That arc was so bad I skipped it lolNot an unpopular opinion, lul.
Anything >>> Alverass. Even the horrendous evil celestial spirits arc >> Alverass
evil celestial spirit arc? I skipped half of it as well lol,That arc was so bad I skipped it lol
Yea the spirit arc. I read and watched alveraz.evil celestial spirit arc? I skipped half of it as well lol,
I skipped the entire Alverass arc in animation as well. Saw a few clips in youtube, was as bad as expected. Still images, bad artwork, and they didn't even change some horrendous shit from the manga
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This isn't unpopular lol. This get's really boring.it gets boring seeing Natsu take out every main villain
This during its is found in a majority of shonen (one piece my hero academia, bleach, naruto,. . . ).This isn't unpopular lol. This get's really boring.
yep.This during its is found in a majority of shonen (one piece my hero academia, bleach, naruto,. . . ).
Idk about that second part. Celestial spirits arc had literally nothing good in it.Not an unpopular opinion, lul.
Anything >>> Alverass. Even the horrendous evil celestial spirits arc >> Alverass
Quite interesting new spirits' charactersCelestial spirits arc had literally nothing good in it.
Yea......this is objectively wrong.I still believe that the 10 Wizard Saints and 4 Gods of Ishgal are stronger than all of FT members (except Makarov, Laxus, and Gildarts)
Lol welcome back.Gray>Mira
Evidently speaking though, I'd rather support a character who gets things done on panel than the glorified off panel hype that Mira have.Lol welcome back.
I completely stopped discussing the whole Gray v Mira thing. Waste of time.Evidently speaking though, I'd rather support a character who gets things done on panel than the glorified off panel hype that Mira have.
Glad we can move on to better things.I completely stopped discussing the whole Gray v Mira thing. Waste of time.
It was implied that Yuri and Precht were basically equal and that both were far ahead of Warrod in terms of attacking power. He recognized he wasn't built for offensive magic and had Zeref teach him tree magic which is a support role.Glad we can move on to better things.
Unpopular Opinion: IIRC Yuri owned RL, how strong was he? I think he's comparable with his peers when they were in prime.