Discussion - Unpopular Opinions | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Unpopular Opinions

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
That arc was so bad I skipped it lol
evil celestial spirit arc? I skipped half of it as well lol,

I skipped the entire Alverass arc in animation as well. Saw a few clips in youtube, was as bad as expected. Still images, bad artwork, and they didn't even change some horrendous shit from the manga

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
evil celestial spirit arc? I skipped half of it as well lol,

I skipped the entire Alverass arc in animation as well. Saw a few clips in youtube, was as bad as expected. Still images, bad artwork, and they didn't even change some horrendous shit from the manga
Yea the spirit arc. I read and watched alveraz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OS were the best villians.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
This isn't unpopular lol. This get's really boring.
This during its is found in a majority of shonen (one piece my hero academia, bleach, naruto,. . . ).

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This during its is found in a majority of shonen (one piece my hero academia, bleach, naruto,. . . ).
yep.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
In my opinion :

- Natsu is now the strongest Fairy Tail's character
- Natsu can use Dragon Force as will
- Natsu could destroy August

- Laxus is and has always been portrayed as the strongest Fairy Tail's character
- Laxus battled Precht as equal
- Laxus was putting off screen because he was too strong during Tartaros, even for Mard Geer who was toying with LFD Natsu + Sting and Rog team up in his human form.
- Laxus could speedblitz Acnologia
- laxus could destroy Erza even with his classic lightning like he did with Kyria.

- Jellal is on par with Gildarts
- Jellal is on par with Laxus

- Mirajane is still on Fairy Tail's S-Classes members's power level

- Erza is hate because she wins with PoF but people agree when Natsu wins battles on the same way (Gajeel, Zero, Zeleph..etc... ) or using external help (Etherion, Flame of rebuke, Dragon's Slayer's Magic enchant vs Acno..etc...)

Last edited:

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Not an unpopular opinion, lul.

Anything >>> Alverass. Even the horrendous evil celestial spirits arc >> Alverass
Idk about that second part. Celestial spirits arc had literally nothing good in it.

Walkyrien

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Some readers here only reads to complain to satisfy their minds that FT has gotten worse when it's actually themselves who made it up.

Mirajane had a lot of potential but Mashima decides to ignore it and ruin "some of" Erza's character instead. She also deserves the hype from her guildmates and I believe that it'll be useful later on.

I still believe that the 10 Wizard Saints and 4 Gods of Ishgal are stronger than all of FT members (except Makarov, Laxus, and Gildarts)

Wendy's hax are overrated by the readers when it's actually less than of what they think.

Lucy doesn't deserve the hate. This is not Naruto so stop wanking on a hate train like what they did to Sakura.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I still believe that the 10 Wizard Saints and 4 Gods of Ishgal are stronger than all of FT members (except Makarov, Laxus, and Gildarts)
Yea......this is objectively wrong.