Frequent another forum, came across a thread where people could share their opinions that aren't popular. Thus, this thread is for sharing opinions that aren't popular.
Saying Fullmetal Alchemist is an awesome manga is incorrect here as I'm sure tons of people agree with you. However, saying FMA was bad is correct usage of this thread, as I'm sure it's an unpopular opinion. For the record, I think it's a great manga.
And remember to not get butthurt, it's all opinions after all. Let me start this off:
In terms of character, Sasuke is superior to Naruto as he's more complex now. Naruto was complex in Part I, but now he's about peace.
Dragon Ball Z is overrated. It started out decent but got worse, and I have no idea why people praise it. Dragon Ball was easily superior. I'm sure we'll see Naruto Part II be praised as being better, sadly.
Saying Fullmetal Alchemist is an awesome manga is incorrect here as I'm sure tons of people agree with you. However, saying FMA was bad is correct usage of this thread, as I'm sure it's an unpopular opinion. For the record, I think it's a great manga.
And remember to not get butthurt, it's all opinions after all. Let me start this off:
In terms of character, Sasuke is superior to Naruto as he's more complex now. Naruto was complex in Part I, but now he's about peace.
Dragon Ball Z is overrated. It started out decent but got worse, and I have no idea why people praise it. Dragon Ball was easily superior. I'm sure we'll see Naruto Part II be praised as being better, sadly.
I'm nowhere near the people who dropped the manga after L's death or who said it got a lot worse after him and that's already an unpopular opinion. Overall I would still rate L a bit higher than the Near-Mello combo though, despite the fact that I like Near and enjoyed how they were able to corner Light together.
I feel the same and I guess a lot of other people do to. The problem is that the manga is focusing so much on the Titan's mystery right now that it rarely leaves room for character development. Well there is some but with the huge scale of this "war", there's so much Isayama can focus on that there's no telling when we will get another development from the main characters side.
I thought FMA was good but not spectacularly good, and I'm surprised that there was nothing positive you took out of it.
Not that I dislike her, but there are some characters that fandom gets fiercely protective over.
I'm sure even Reclaimer's opinion of FMA isn't as unpopular as it appears.