Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Mega Convo

Is Igawa's full name revealed?

PS - Elements Network kick ass. For a vigilante anti-crime/terrorist group, they sure pack firepower to start WWIII. XP
Aren't they backed up by people who has a lot of wealth, information, technology and what not? They have a very nice support group.
 

FMG

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
chapter 34 is out :)

This feels like a good time to start reading UDDUP.
 

Janina07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Chapter 35 is out and I am loving this series. Oh, I hope chapter 36 comes out soon.
 

Ominae

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Re: Until Death Do Us Part Mega Convo

Aren't they backed up by people who has a lot of wealth, information, technology and what not? They have a very nice support group.
Yeah. Those who fell victims to criminals.
 

cgutierrez56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This series is great. I can't wait for 37. It defiantly got better when Haruka explained the 'death do us part' it added a whole new layer to her dialogue with Mamoru.
 

LNsu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WOW, the finishing for the latest scanlated arc was amazing. Loved the way Mamoru did his thing. I understand why Haruka will end up with him, hell, I wanna be with him. But I think they should have had a whole chapter to resolve it out before giving us the next arc intro already. After seeing the whole ordeal with one crazy assassin, I'm tired, but now we have world assassins coming? sad panda.

I could have sworn that they would play on the idea that Mamoru wouldn't care for Sierra's life and pwn him that way, but I actually like this way a lot better than the way I thought it would've went. happy panda.
 

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Taking out one of those machines with just a lengthen compact stick was amazing.

With the wrap up of the failed attempted assassin, things are going to heat up for Mamoru. Now, the focus has totally switched over to Mamoru. I think that business has taken personal twist.

Loved how Mamoru told Haruka to shut up at the end.

Wow, chapter 41 came out. Can't believe that a catholic father is an assassin. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Things are certainly going to get interesting. It's going to be cat and mouse between the first rates and Mamoru while trying to dodge the second rates.

Japan is going to get down and dirty.
 
Last edited:

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I love how the Manga Editors for this manga are so efficient. I look forward for the upcoming things that will happen and for more action from the Blade group.
 

sabret00the

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
216
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And this thing just doesn't stop getting better. Though I'm really not sure I like Genda being as strong as Mamoru.
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
For Chapter 50
I don't think Genda appeared as strong as Mamoru. If anything it looks like Mamoru held back. Did you see that list? He has many combat styles. Genda maybe capable but it was clear. Mamoru held back...if you don't mind my saying.
Someone said you had chapter 51? I don't see it. Am I allowed to ask that?
 
Last edited:

Nihil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
26
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For Chapter 50
I don't think Genda appeared as strong as Mamoru. If anything it looks like Mamoru held back. Did you see that list? He has many combat styles. Genda maybe capable but it was clear. Mamoru held back...if you don't mind my saying.
Someone said you had chapter 51? I don't see it. Am I allowed to ask that?
MH has the (text-only) translations for 51-53 done by Ancalime, if you really want to find out what happens. The Edited Mangas for those chapters will probably be out later today, though, if you don't mind waiting a bit ^^


@Sabre: But if there's no one who's as strong as Mamoru, we'd never get to see him go all-out. Sure, it's therapeutic to watch him beat the shit out of lowlifes for a while, but I wanna see him get in some insane swordfight with another master ;)

Though, it kinda feels pointless whenever Genda and Mamoru fight (since they're both on nearly the same (moral) side in the first place). Maybe Wiseman is secretly packing a sword-cane?


-Nihil
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do you like the image in my sig? For better resolution, fanshadings, renders and walls. Clicky :D
MH has the (text-only) translations for 51-53 done by Ancalime, if you really want to find out what happens. The Edited Mangas for those chapters will probably be out later today, though, if you don't mind waiting a bit ^^


@Sabre: But if there's no one who's as strong as Mamoru, we'd never get to see him go all-out. Sure, it's therapeutic to watch him beat the shit out of lowlifes for a while, but I wanna see him get in some insane swordfight with another master ;)

Though, it kinda feels pointless whenever Genda and Mamoru fight (since they're both on nearly the same (moral) side in the first place). Maybe Wiseman is secretly packing a sword-cane?


-Nihil
I will wait. I looked at the raws a long time ago. Btw thank you so much. Your scans kick so much ass. I had to thank you guys.

I will wait for you. :D


Edit: I agree it's good to see him go up against opponents he really has to flex against. I watch a lot of Martial Arts movies *Shaw Brothers Rule* ...

I always hated ones in which one guy just goes around kicking the weakest asses. Tsumonai. I am glad to see Genda can give him a run for his money.
 
Last edited:

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Genda is surely capable. He was able to fight in a low lighting environment with Mamoru. Just imagine how Genda would perform if Mamoru and him were fighting in a well lit area? DIfferent results I say.

Wiseman is sure up to something. He'll probably use the gained data about Mamoru from Fangs computers to deduce how Mamoru fights. Then, Wiseman will come up with a plan to fight Mamoru.
 

Ancalime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think there's gotta be something about Mamoru's dark past that's the reason Genda has it in for him. I think Mamoru's got a little bit of an edge in skills because he's been through so much actual combat, but they're definitely almost on par with each other.

I really want to see them on the same side, backing each other up in a tough fight someday. *_*
 

Gomenasai

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't Genda say the results for him would've been worse if Mamoru actually wanted to kill him when they fought in the dark?

btw, you get you're wish in chptr.80 that was a damn good chptr.
 

Ranael

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think there's gotta be something about Mamoru's dark past that's the reason Genda has it in for him. I think Mamoru's got a little bit of an edge in skills because he's been through so much actual combat, but they're definitely almost on par with each other.

I really want to see them on the same side, backing each other up in a tough fight someday. *_*
I thought I read somewhere that Mamoru killed an instructor that Genda and Mamoru both shared and that is why Genda dislikes Mamoru. Is that true or am I totally confusing this awesome series with something else?
 

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
348
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Didn't Genda say the results for him would've been worse if Mamoru actually wanted to kill him when they fought in the dark?

btw, you get you're wish in chptr.80 that was a damn good chptr.
Yea that is true. Mamoru was just having some fun with Genda. Probably testing Genda's skill. Even though Genda is Japan's #1 fencer, Genda actually knows that Japan's #1 fencer is actually Mamoru.

I've also loved the way how Genda compared his own style with Mamoru using kendo an kenjutsu.

I thought I read somewhere that Mamoru killed an instructor that Genda and Mamoru both shared and that is why Genda dislikes Mamoru. Is that true or am I totally confusing this awesome series with something else?
Have yet to read it. I do recall that Genda has accused Mamoru for murder but it wasn't elaborated upon how? Thing is, Genda and Mamoru does share a pretty intimate kendo past.
 

aeynera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I thought I read somewhere that Mamoru killed an instructor that Genda and Mamoru both shared and that is why Genda dislikes Mamoru. Is that true or am I totally confusing this awesome series with something else?
No, you're right. I read somewhere that the reason that Mamoru was never locked up or prosecuted for murder was because they (the investigators, I'm assuming) couldn't find an intent to commit murder. I'm not sure if Genda and Mamoru "shared" the instructor, as Genda hopped from style to style.

Then again I guess Mamoru did, too, seeing as he has about four or five styles.
 

Nihil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
26
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spoiler tags if you're gonna talk about stuff that hasn't been scanlated yet, please.
 

choke_a_beech

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
371
Reaction score
78
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

that wiseman crapped his pants when he realised blade's group started using lethal weapons to rescue him and haruka! told his men to retreat really quickly as well. i hope he gets a private visit from mamoru later on.
 
Top