Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!
Yo Uste how's the job hunting going? Weren't you offered a job broadcasting or something of that sort?
And what anime are you watching this season?
Not too good. I have a connection with a semi big shot producer (he spents his holidays in fricking Dubai), who promised he'd contact me when he has a new production starting, so I can work there as a trainee. However, that's not solid and there's no pay (only the bonuses the state provides for trainees, about 400e/month). So I've been looking for other possibilities too, mostly focusing on summer jobs now. I've sent applications everywhere. I have had one e-mail "no", one interview and an other on friday. Interview went well in my opinion, they said they'd contact about their choices next week. It's a security job at an amusement park. The other job I'll go to a interview is... telemarketing

I'm still hoping to hear from the other jobs I applied to.
This season I'm following Beelzebub, Level E, Fractale, Gosick and Madoka. Beel and Level E are just hilarious. Fractale is pretty awesome and I'm liking Madoka too. Gosick isn't that bad either, but I'm losing interest...