Re: Dances with Dragons
xi0 posted that in the GoT thread already. Pretty funny, especially the Jaime-Bran fight.
xi0 posted that in the GoT thread already. Pretty funny, especially the Jaime-Bran fight.



xi0 posted that in the GoT thread already. Pretty funny, especially the Jaime-Bran fight.![]()
...eat your heart out Farf 

I could only eat the pieces, since that dog keeps breaking my heart U.U...eat your heart out Farf
![]()
What dog?...I could only eat the pieces, since that dog keeps breaking my heart U.U
And go away, Robbie ò.ó Only talk to me to mock me!
Here something for you: http://steliq.com/c/lm/4/44/24329664_116.jpg

Ah I get it now. Sorry I didn't know he was a dogOrgz '-'~ (you quoted a person, I mentioned that person)

Oh...I thought you were going to thank me. Well, whateverThat's not a problem. I'm glad I could help o/

Can't you what?You're like the only person in the world that can't me O.O Yay, finally found one *0*

Ah...well*predict me xD
I don't know what to say to thatOrgz is always truthful, except when he liesI'm not really a dog, xi0. I'm only pretending. She's so easily fooled.
Farfalla, nvm what I told xi0. I'm a dog, I just don't want anyone else to know.
