Updated thread title

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dances with Dragons

xi0 posted that in the GoT thread already. Pretty funny, especially the Jaime-Bran fight. :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Dances with Dragons

Yup, saw that. Was pretty hilarious, especially the Jaime fight and the trial by duel :lmao

TYRION has reached level 23!

TYRION is evolving into...

AUDIENCE'S FAVORITE CHARACTER!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Still remember my dad's reaction of Tyrion. First he was like "and what kinda weird creepy f*cker this Lannister is..." And the slowly the story progressed, and then after the famous I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel....-scene he actually said out loud "F'ck this guy is AWESOME!"
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dances with Dragons

Have you seen this interview?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Dances with Dragons

Unrelated but, wow, that is an amazing youtube channel. Subscribe.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Dances with Dragons

@riki: About half of it, catched it when it was live. The broadcast time showed about 2 hours then when it ended, so looks quite a bit was edited out. Good to know the editing is ready, I gotta watch the first half sometime ^^

Was also my first touch with that channel. It seems pretty damn great! And George said in his blog the Google campus was awesome too. They have a slide as alternative for stairs or elevators :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dances with Dragons

Yeah, I heard that Google and Pixar have one of the best campuses around.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dances with Dragons

I'm not really a dog, xi0. I'm only pretending. She's so easily fooled.

Farfalla, nvm what I told xi0. I'm a dog, I just don't want anyone else to know.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Dances with Dragons

*predict me xD
Ah...well :imslow I don't know what to say to that

I'm not really a dog, xi0. I'm only pretending. She's so easily fooled.

Farfalla, nvm what I told xi0. I'm a dog, I just don't want anyone else to know.
Orgz is always truthful, except when he lies :cookiehand
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dances with Dragons

Hi Ust,

First time stopping here, How are ya?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Dances with Dragons

Sup goldb!

I'm fine I guess. Starting uni at tuesday. I guess I should feel excited or something, but nothing yet. Slight curiosity but mainly indifferent. Well atleast I'll finally have something to do on days. The whole neet thing was killing me and my creatitivity.
 
Top