- Joined
- Jan 7, 2009
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi
I have a problem when I put a chapter on the site.
Before I could put the chapters but this morning I try to put 2 chapters (naruto 498 and bleach 407) and when I put the chapters to loading there's this message:
Submitted releases are disabled for this Manga due to licensing restrictions. MangaHelpers Administration are aware of this and are following up with the relevant license holders.
I don't understand because before with the same method I put the chapters but now I can't put it.
Can you help me?
Thanks
I have a problem when I put a chapter on the site.
Before I could put the chapters but this morning I try to put 2 chapters (naruto 498 and bleach 407) and when I put the chapters to loading there's this message:
Submitted releases are disabled for this Manga due to licensing restrictions. MangaHelpers Administration are aware of this and are following up with the relevant license holders.
I don't understand because before with the same method I put the chapters but now I can't put it.
Can you help me?
Thanks
