Definitely way above his percentage against Luslec. SIU stopped with the percentage there for obvious reasons. Urek adjusts his strength to his opponents and V confirmed that Traumerei wasn't at full power, which means it was the same for Gustang. I am guessing that Urek also knew that and did what he needed to do to stop them.
I think the punch he used against Revolution is a good indicator to try to interpret all of this. Do you think it was stronger than his Gorgon Strike? I am not sure if it was but it wasn't a named technique. He probably seriously used his Lightspeed Shinsoo there. His Shinsoo has also properties similar to Blossom's flame. Rather than using Shinso Reinforcement at full power, I think he was using his Shinsoo Attributes more seriously.
Baam using a single Shinsoo Baang, Baam using a single Shinsoo Bang with Orb, Baam using a single Shinsoo Baang with Black Shinsoo(no Orb). These three attacks would have different levels of power. SIU is juggling with that using Urek.
100%
Whenever Urek uses less than 100% he bleeds. First against Bam, then against Luslec.
That's not true. First, against Baam, it was because of Baam's unique power. Same reason why Baam injured Kallavan.
V, Gustang and Traumerei didn't hit him once. Hell Joe never injured him either.