- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 595
- Reaction score
- 836
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Vagabond 253-254 Discussion / 255 Prediction Thread
Is the story on Musashi and Otsu relationship in these late chapters different from the original novel so much? I really like seeing her a lot
I think she's fit to the type of a heroin in Inoue's idea with his other series though. The unpredictable personality, etc.
I thought that Musashi meant Kojiro, though I don't think their skills were far from one another much. Considering after the moment Kojiro stroke his sword through Musashi's shoulder (regardless of the depth... but I don't think the hit's so deep seeing Kojiro's stick wasn't broken if I recall it right), Musashi prompty responded with his own one. It looked as if they're almost in each other's rank with Kojiro's a little superior I think.I've been wondering... when they were playing with the sticks, Musashi said that if they had used real sword, they could both guess who would have won... Did he mean Kojiro? He admitted that Kojiro was further along the path than him.
Is the story on Musashi and Otsu relationship in these late chapters different from the original novel so much? I really like seeing her a lot
I think she's fit to the type of a heroin in Inoue's idea with his other series though. The unpredictable personality, etc.



