- Joined
- Jan 2, 2008
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Buying the manga
Even though I enjoy following Vagabond online I had the chance to read the first 20 volumes at my local library (regular paperback). Holding books in your hands is much better.
So I want to buy the series and wondering if you know good online store or even what's the best format.
I've bought the first 5 volumes through eBay 2 years ago but they ended up being in Japanese.
I've seen the Vizbig edition online
http://www.amazon.com/Vagabond-Vol-VIZBIG-Vizbig/dp/1421520540
Anyone has seen this format? If so, what's your take on it.
Even though I enjoy following Vagabond online I had the chance to read the first 20 volumes at my local library (regular paperback). Holding books in your hands is much better.
So I want to buy the series and wondering if you know good online store or even what's the best format.
I've bought the first 5 volumes through eBay 2 years ago but they ended up being in Japanese.

I've seen the Vizbig edition online
http://www.amazon.com/Vagabond-Vol-VIZBIG-Vizbig/dp/1421520540
Anyone has seen this format? If so, what's your take on it.
although thats unlikely 