- Joined
- Oct 25, 2006
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Vagabond 234?
Agh, tell us what happens, please. I can't wait anymore!
Agh, tell us what happens, please. I can't wait anymore!
I've read 234 and I'm STILL thinking the same thingggg!!!!! * punch wall * * slash pillow *Agh, tell us what happens, please. I can't wait anymore!

No, no, that was hint of yaoi for fangirls >_>I thought Kojiro's handwriting was so cute! And the way he was jumping around painting Musashi's name, is that symbolic or what!?!?
Huh??? Was that Yaoi?!?! Its NOT! It's kinda when you're a kid you keep asking around for your best friend at the playground, right? I bet everyone's done that as a kid too..??No, no, that was hint of yaoi for fangirls >_>
Yeah, Inoue-sensei's sumi-e painting is so soft and subtle that it adds a spiritual element to the action. Thing... it should be much faster to PAINT than to draw/ink the art, so shouldn't sensei's release be FASTER??This chapter is so beautiful... I love how he painted in the first 3 pages
Yoichi went into that fight prepared to sacrifice his own life to kill Musashi. That wasn't the original plan as you could see from them fighting it out earlier and the fact that his crew was hesitant/didn't know what to do.But is holding M down and asking his friends to chop through both of them ALL the leader of the Yoshioka elite has planned!?! Inoue-sensei planted the suggestion that they were better/smarter fighters than rest of the Yoshioka cannon fodder, but that tactic was just ... @[email protected] mean, is that ALL they can think of?