Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

I wonder how I can subscribe to get the weekly jump mailed to me in the US? And if it's even possible... that way I could scan the raws and load them... anyone have any idea if it could be done?

I don't mind waiting for Vagabond updates, because it's worth it. But I just to contribute somehow...
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

I'm not exactly sure how it works in US, but apparantly you can check with your local bookshops to see whether they carry it, and they can place an order for you.
 

Nomiya

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

I need vagabond...
 

battle angel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Peru
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

i miss mushi-kun Y_Y
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

Vagabond chap 248 scanlated by Strays, get it from their website.
 

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Aqsa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

Whoever knows how to get the last few chapters of Vagabond, I'll be forever in your debt if you can find them and post them!
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

Apparently the raws for the latest chapters of Vagabond haven't surfaced.
 

Aqsa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

Does anybody know if the Kodansha magazine that Vagabond is published in does subscription sales internationally?

If so, I'm willing to subscribe to this and post the scans online whenever I get the shipments.
 

jotaro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

No idea, sorry.

I only know the official site of Morning magazine: http://www.e-1day.jp/morning/magazine/

Anyway, it should be good if you scan it for us. Thanks for the intention. :)

PS: Sorry my poor English.
 

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited:

Vancyer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vagabond 244 - 245 Discussion Thread

whats the best site to get it from

just curious
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Vagabond 244 - 245 Discussion Thread

I think the best site is from Strays, because it's DDL. ;)

Besides, they did the series. Anyway, you can check out their site here.
 
Last edited:

jotaro

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The Manga Helpers had forgotten Vagabond?

Any time. :amuse

And um... er... no one else planning to scan the #249, #250 and #251? It's a long time since they are out...

If you do, I guess #249 is in No. 14, #250 in No. 15 and #251 in No. 16 of Morning...
 

battle angel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Peru
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

yeee plsss i REALLY MISSS vagabong, is there something we can do??????
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Vagabond 248 Discussion Thread

Quoting myself:

Apparently the raws for the latest chapters of Vagabond haven't surfaced.

All we can do is wait for the raws or find them, and I'm sure I never could do better than any of the many people who devote some of their free time to provide raw for us, looking for them in the web, using programs who require the knowledge of Japanese, or even buying the magazines, debinding them, scanning and then uploading.
 
Last edited:

gokusgirl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vagabond 249/250/251 Discussion Thread

These chapters are so beautifully drawn, Inoue really put a lot of heart into them. I don't read japanese, but it looks like Musashi is in major trouble. Like it isn't enough that he just found out that his leg injury is super serious. What do you all think?
 

battle angel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Peru
Re: Vagabond 249/250/251 Discussion Thread

gracias por mi mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merci beaucoup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
arigatou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obrigado!!!!!!!!!

i've read the chapter and i think the things are getting worse to musi-kun...this injury remind me tsubasa' s injury (frm captain tsubasa)..well inoue is a spokon mangaka, and the idea from injuries isn't new, the injury that musashi suffered in the novel wasn't complicated.. please inoue sensei heal musashi!!!!!!, the next target to musashi is kojiro!!!!!!!!!!!
ooooo mela the police no!!!!!!!!!!!! don't take away my musashi!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

Aquarius

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Vagabond 249/250/251 Discussion Thread

In the novel Musashi is taken to jail, but after he and Muso Gonnosuke killed Oko and Shishido Baiken.
He spent about one year there. I guess the same could happen here, then he'd go out having his leg healed and Kojiro would have gotten really famous by the meantime.

When I looked at the pictures (I can't read Japanese) I thought it was just Musashi dreaming (rather having a nightmare) of his former opponents coming to attack him.
 
Top