- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
if you actually made her face it would be even better '-'
ewewewewwewwwewwwwwewwwee uI think I'll read it, but only if you do something in return![]()

like it dammit.....it does helpyeah it's a good topic idea, i think more people are gonna comment as soon as we get to know more about Zahard and his empires.
And boss, this is Yuri with shorter hair![]()

I want something in exchange. What do you propose?ewewewewwewwwewwwwwewwwee u
like it dammit.....it does help
![]()

Seems like doing business doesn't work with youwhat's with you guys with this exchange thingy...you either like or you don't
no trade.....
![]()

Seems like doing business doesn't work with you
Alright, I'll like it hold on!

You sick-minded! But well I'd make you play a rpgewewewewwewwwewwwwwewwwee u
![]()

Who's in your group? Also I'll remake one soon enough and I'll add you! I've lost my old account password.
I asked were you on Skype...I would like to add you to our group...
maybe....You sick-minded! But well I'd make you play a rpg![]()

lisa and boss for starters....Who's in your group? Also I'll remake one soon enough and I'll add you! I've lost my old account password.

look at you nast....luring reds down here to the bottom of the towerQuite the meaningful title u got there.

Arya did you finally come to see me?Quite the meaningful title u got there.

Sweet! I'll make one tommorow if i'm not too lazy.lisa and boss for starters....
I'll definitively do that once I watch the last episode of the season!I would recommend reading the second and third book, they already changed so much that it's worth reading the original.
Are the books that better than the TV show?Eh, I guess it's cool, yeah. It has a "sister expression". Valar Dohaeris.
You really should read the books. If you think the show's good, just wait until you read the books.
Really?maybe....![]()


lol, I have. I read it last. I read 3-5, took a few days break and I read 1-2.Agreed with Nuno, the show may be good and all but it can't be compared to the books. Though the third season is a better adaption than the second. Nuno doesn't know that because he hasn't read the second book![]()
Uh, I'm a pretty slow reader and read like 100+ pages per day. I pretty much used 1 1/2 months on all books at that speed more or less. Some days I would obviously read more, or less.I'm getting the books this week!! How long do you think it will take me to finish one book, I'm quite fast to read.