Valar Morghulis

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
if you actually made her face it would be even better '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think I'll read it, but only if you do something in return :cheez
ewewewewwewwwewwwwwewwwee u

:barf
yeah it's a good topic idea, i think more people are gonna comment as soon as we get to know more about Zahard and his empires.

And boss, this is Yuri with shorter hair
like it dammit.....it does help

:hee
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
ewewewewwewwwewwwwwewwwee u

:barf


like it dammit.....it does help

:hee
I want something in exchange. What do you propose?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what's with you guys with this exchange thingy...you either like or you don't

no trade.....

:-_-
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
what's with you guys with this exchange thingy...you either like or you don't

no trade.....

:-_-
Seems like doing business doesn't work with you :teehee
Alright, I'll like it hold on!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems like doing business doesn't work with you :teehee
Alright, I'll like it hold on!
:lmao

I asked were you on Skype...I would like to add you to our group...
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
:lmao

I asked were you on Skype...I would like to add you to our group...
Who's in your group? Also I'll remake one soon enough and I'll add you! I've lost my old account password.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Quite the meaningful title u got there.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Quite the meaningful title u got there.
Arya did you finally come to see me? :p

I like the way they say it and I really want to know what it means (not just the translation) but I guess I'm gonna finish the season 3 and then start to read the books. So I might not know as much as you about this sentence yet :P

Without spoiling me, is it really awesome?

lisa and boss for starters....
Sweet! I'll make one tommorow if i'm not too lazy.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Eh, I guess it's cool, yeah. It has a "sister expression". Valar Dohaeris.

You really should read the books. If you think the show's good, just wait until you read the books.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I would recommend reading the second and third book, they already changed so much that it's worth reading the original.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I would recommend reading the second and third book, they already changed so much that it's worth reading the original.
I'll definitively do that once I watch the last episode of the season!

Eh, I guess it's cool, yeah. It has a "sister expression". Valar Dohaeris.

You really should read the books. If you think the show's good, just wait until you read the books.
Are the books that better than the TV show?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well, the books are a hundred times more detailed, so that's pretty significant. It's a rather rich experience to read the books. They are simply fantastic.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed with Nuno, the show may be good and all but it can't be compared to the books. Though the third season is a better adaption than the second. Nuno doesn't know that because he hasn't read the second book :heh
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'm getting the books this week!! How long do you think it will take me to finish one book, I'm quite fast to read.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Agreed with Nuno, the show may be good and all but it can't be compared to the books. Though the third season is a better adaption than the second. Nuno doesn't know that because he hasn't read the second book :heh
lol, I have. I read it last. I read 3-5, took a few days break and I read 1-2.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I'm getting the books this week!! How long do you think it will take me to finish one book, I'm quite fast to read.
Uh, I'm a pretty slow reader and read like 100+ pages per day. I pretty much used 1 1/2 months on all books at that speed more or less. Some days I would obviously read more, or less.

It's pretty tough to get into them in the start (if you decide to e.g. start at the third book), as the storylines can be different and there's SO MANY more characters in the books. There's just so much to keep track of, but you should be good with it pretty fast. If you start at book 1 it should be normal. So far book 1 is the best adaption IMO. Simply because the book is the smallest, and they were good at staying quite true to the source material. Even though there's more pages to cover in book 1, than roughly half of book 3 in season 3, the plot isn't as complex so it's easier to adapt.

Anyway I'm rambling. A week per book is probably a decent estimate perhaps. I don't know. It's not the easiest books to plow through quickly as there's so much to keep track of, and a lot of juicy "hidden" hints that you can miss if you go too fast. Suits me pretty well when I'm a somewhat slow reader.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Valar dohaeris!
 
Top