Valar Morghulis

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I would have never come to this site...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

WHAT??? NO ONE HAS EVER USED 3 D's!!!
what's the big deal? I think it suits your personality..extra D for delusional
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

There we go, I changed the thread title? So how about you all answer to that question!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

also i think dortmund will win :derp
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

You don't come up with conventional nicknames.
can't help it..I have a nick name for most people in my head..
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

what's the big deal? I think it suits your personality..extra D for delusional
:oooh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

Your nickname is in my kidney.
really? that's unfortunate..can you retrieve it for me?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

Chelsea vs Bayern was way better and more intense.
I disagree. Yesterday both teams played football. 2012 only Bayern did.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Whos going to win it all? Bayern or Dortmund?

I disagree. Yesterday both teams played football. 2012 only Bayern did.
Well when you put it that way, it's true that yesterday both teams played well. But in the 2012 final, Chelsea never gave up and won it all at the end, Drogba's goal was at the 88th min, everyone before that point believed Bayern would win. And then Chelsea kept defending and finally won 4-3 in penalties.

That game was in my opinion, more unpredictable and intense. Especially the penalties shots in a CL final, can you imagine how people get stressed during times like that.

I think that's why i enjoyed it more than this CL final.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I can understand your reasoning. ;)

Regarding your new title: I don't even want to think about that. O__O
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Damn, i need to change my nickname. I never realized that everyone would end up calling me nasty :emocat
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Damn, i need to change my nickname. I never realized that everyone would end up calling me nasty :emocat
LMAO..are you serious? never thought of that?

can't help it..I have a nick name for most people in my head..
Nasty..is what I always call you in my head..lol
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I actually never thought people would bother adding a ''y' at the end of it, i thought they'd just keep ''nast''. See even your head does it! That's why i need to change it but unfortunately I have no idea for another nickname.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I actually never thought people would bother adding a ''y' at the end of it, i thought they'd just keep ''nast''. See even your head does it! That's why i need to change it but unfortunately I have no idea for another nickname.
Actually I wouldnt have thought of that, if somebody hadnt said it...
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Actually I wouldnt have thought of that, if somebody hadnt said it...
I can't remember who first used it.
Also your Ammasumanara signature is amazing!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

Also your Ammasumanara signature is amazing!
You couldnt believe on my face when I read that part, I was like " OMG OMG OMG OMG" xD
Annarasumanara really grew on me.
I made this set for someone, and I'm just showcasing it, although I'm a little worried I may look too spoilerish...
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?

I've heard too many things about it, but is it really that good? It looks very short.
 
Top