Re: What would have happened if you never discovered the manga/anime world?
I would have never come to this site...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
I would have never come to this site...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
what's the big deal? I think it suits your personality..extra D for delusionalWHAT??? NO ONE HAS EVER USED 3 D's!!!

You don't come up with conventional nicknames.what's the big deal? I think it suits your personality..extra D for delusional
can't help it..I have a nick name for most people in my head..You don't come up with conventional nicknames.
Your nickname is in my kidney.can't help it..I have a nick name for most people in my head..
what's the big deal? I think it suits your personality..extra D for delusional

really? that's unfortunate..can you retrieve it for me?Your nickname is in my kidney.
No!really? that's unfortunate..can you retrieve it for me?
I disagree. Yesterday both teams played football. 2012 only Bayern did.Chelsea vs Bayern was way better and more intense.
Well when you put it that way, it's true that yesterday both teams played well. But in the 2012 final, Chelsea never gave up and won it all at the end, Drogba's goal was at the 88th min, everyone before that point believed Bayern would win. And then Chelsea kept defending and finally won 4-3 in penalties.I disagree. Yesterday both teams played football. 2012 only Bayern did.


LMAO..are you serious? never thought of that?Damn, i need to change my nickname. I never realized that everyone would end up calling me nasty![]()
Nasty..is what I always call you in my head..lolcan't help it..I have a nick name for most people in my head..
Actually I wouldnt have thought of that, if somebody hadnt said it...I actually never thought people would bother adding a ''y' at the end of it, i thought they'd just keep ''nast''. See even your head does it! That's why i need to change it but unfortunately I have no idea for another nickname.
I can't remember who first used it.Actually I wouldnt have thought of that, if somebody hadnt said it...
You couldnt believe on my face when I read that part, I was like " OMG OMG OMG OMG" xDAlso your Ammasumanara signature is amazing!