Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Now that the title has brought your attention, i can now present myself! My name here will be Nast.J and i've been following this forum since a while now already but i've never actually signed up.

Well, i'll let you guys ask the questions!
 
Last edited:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Welcome and have fun

It would be interesting to know where your interests regarding manga lie
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Justin Bieber sucks!

welcome to MH!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Top Ten Favorite Manga?
Top Ten Favorite Anime?
Manga/Anime you most hated?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Favprite mangas :
- Tower Of God
- One Piece
- Death Note
- I Am A Hero
- Feng Shen Ji
- The Breaker


Favorite animes:
- Death Note
- Code Geass
- HxH 2011
- JoJo Bizarre Adventures 2012

Other mangas I find good:
-Magi
-TerraFormars
-Noblesse
-Kuroko no Basket
-Bakuman
-Bleach (The espada arc was fucked up)
- Hikaru no Go

Shit I've dropped:
-Berserk
- Claymore

I don't watch too much anime because It's really time consuming, that's why I prefer to read mangas because it's way faster. I guess I enjoyed some more than other.

I hate Fairytail and Kuroshitsuji. I might be hated for saying that but I've never liked FMA that much, I believe it's way too overrated.

Of course, during my childhood/teenagers phase, I enjoyed stuff like Pokemon, Beyblade, Yugioh, Digimon, Captain Tsubasa, DBZ, Flames of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, Knight of the Zodiac, Detective Conan.
 
Last edited:

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Your thread title made me smile, lol

Welcome to Manga Helpers! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'll ask a common question - what is your favorite anime of all time?! :)
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Don´t panic, that´s the entrance test for this site

Answer this

 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Unfortunately Miyamoto, I've heard about LoGH many times for years but i've never tried it because of how much episodes there is. Lazy guy is lazy

@Kyouria: I think my favorite anime would be either Code Geass or Death Note, because they're just so original! I mean what would i do if i find a Death Note? I would have probably used it for myself but what Light did was at one point to help the planet but then his human nature prevailed and he wanted to become god and changed his old principles who were to only kill bad guys.

As for Code Geass, it's one of the only anime where the end surprised me in a good way who would have thought that this would happen (unless you have psychic power)

So yeah, i wouldn't be able to decide but it's one of those two. Of course, theres some incoherences in both anime but there's no anime without incoherences and i don't think i've seen better at least not yet.

What about you? what is your favorite anime?

PS: I knew the title would make someone laugh or smile :teehee

Thanks for the welcome <3 everyone
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

I see! I've watched both seasons of Death Note (there were two, I think. My memory could be wrong) as well as the movies that were released, it is definetly one of the best animes I've seen and it teaches some good lessons about life. Code Geass gave me the mind blow and as much as I found the ending somewhat cliche, I think they did a good job with it. :)

All animes I've seen have so much to offer and I appreciate the journey each (the ones I finish anyway) take me so when I'm asked the question, it leaves me speechless at times lol. Some of my favorites would include: Chrno Crusade, Clannad and its After Story, Inuyasha to animes like Higurashi no naku koro ni and other super natural animes such as Ghost Hunt.

Hope to see you around!

Q: What is LoGH?
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

I see! I've watched both seasons of Death Note (there were two, I think. My memory could be wrong) as well as the movies that were released, it is definetly one of the best animes I've seen and it teaches some good lessons about life. Code Geass gave me the mind blow and as much as I found the ending somewhat cliche, I think they did a good job with it. :)

All animes I've seen have so much to offer and I appreciate the journey each (the ones I finish anyway) take me so when I'm asked the question, it leaves me speechless at times lol. Some of my favorites would include: Chrno Crusade, Clannad and its After Story, Inuyasha to animes like Higurashi no naku koro ni and other super natural animes such as Ghost Hunt.

Hope to see you around!

Q: What is LoGH?
Legend of Galactic Heroes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

No more questions? :emocat
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Welcome! :turtle

How's the Easter egg hunt coming along? :3c Did you create an account just for the hunt? :XD
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

I'm currently very active in another manga forum but i usually follow this forum to read the threads about manwhas, one piece and many other threads. I guess i never got the motivation to sign up all these years and the worst thing is that i don't even know why

What i like with this forum is how it's not that serious and really relax but it can also be serious at times.

But you're right, i guess the easter egg hunt was like the last button to push for me to sign up :^_^. But i gotta admit, i lost my patience real quick so i'm just hoping most of the people found everyone one of their eggs with their clue this would give a bigger advantage to those who found some eggs by chances + their eggs with their clue, but i guess you found almost every egg so the probability of me winning or being in the top 3 is very low :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

I'm currently very active in another manga forum but i usually follow this forum to read the threads about manwhas, one piece and many other threads. I guess i never got the motivation to sign up all these years and the worst thing is that i don't even know why
What matters is that you're here now; so, welcome again fellow One Piece fan :confetti.

Favourite storyline in One Piece?

Favourite female? :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

PS: Sorry in advance for all the people that visited this thread thinking Justin Bieber would actually sign up or for the people that were just too curious. It actually might happen someday, ''never say never''.
I hope that is referring to this:
Any other answer will automatically ban you for the forum :e3

Jokes aside welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here! :nod
And if you always feel bored, feel free to visit the Fun Forum, you can meet a lot of people there, as well as talk about anything you feel like talking about.

I saw your favorite anime. Glad to see you have watched Steins Gate, cuz it'd definitely one of those anime you must definitely watch. It's prolly the anime i saw i would rate the highest.

Since, i saw you are expecting question, so do you watch any tv show? If so what's your favorite?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

What manhwa are you reading right now? Any favorites? :0
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Alright, i got some questions to answer :D

@goldb
Favorite story line in One Piece : I really liked the War, there were many good fights altough i wanted to see more from PhoenixMarco and some other pirates, many touching scenes and some humor, every recipe for an amazing arc.

Favorite female character : My favorite would be : Catarina Devon just joking she's so ugly! I guess i'd say either Bonney because she makes me laugh and eats like a pig (kinda like the male version of Luffy) and maybe Hancock because she makes me laugh and she has a strong personality but has a soft side as well.

@jorped: Man, don't you like Justin Bieber? He's so awesome! Are you one of those hater ? Never say Never man, maybe one day you'll like him i'm just joking, i'm not a fan even though i occasionally listen to some of his songs (if they're good) but i do that for every artist out there, i don't hate if there's a song i like i'll listen to it and that's all. I guess i don't look at the person singing but i just listen to the music. I guess that title was just a way to attract as many readers as possible.

My favorite series right now are Game Of Thrones, Vikings and maybe the Walking dead (even though the last episodes were horrible and the plot is becoming bad right now) that's the series i watch and they're my favorites. Sometimes i do watch Arrow or Vampire Diaries but only when there's nothing on TV. I don't watch many series i'm a harsh critic.

@Kyouria I'm reading Tower Of God, Ability, Noblesse, The God of High-School, Magician, Peak, Green Boy. My favorite is Tower Of God, the universe is so huge, the concept of the tower is amazing and i like that the story is focusing on many protagonist instead of one.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Day

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

I love drama's (stories) like that! It gives every character time to shine. I should get to ToG and Noblesse. When I did read a bit of it, it was good. But I stopped. What do you like best about ToG?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Each character has it's own story and we're not following one guy's stories like in most mangas or manwhas, the story revolves around many characters that are linked to each other in some way. You can identify yourself to many characters, there's alot of funny scenes as well as serious scenes and the thing i like the most is that the author interacts with us by posting his thoughts on why he did that on the story at the end of some chapters. I feel like he really likes interacting with the readers, plus he shares tons of background informations about characters that he wouldn't have time to share in the actual story.

And the plot is way more complicated than any other story you could find, it's unpredictable and it's what i like the most. You should really try it!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Alright, i got some questions to answer :D

@goldb
Favorite story line in One Piece : I really liked the War, there were many good fights altough i wanted to see more from PhoenixMarco and some other pirates, many touching scenes and some humor, every recipe for an amazing arc.

Favorite female character : My favorite would be : Catarina Devon just joking she's so ugly! I guess i'd say either Bonney because she makes me laugh and eats like a pig (kinda like the male version of Luffy) and maybe Hancock because she makes me laugh and she has a strong personality but has a soft side as well.
The war was indeed awesome but since it was mostly a showcase of certain powers, I'm not overly disappointed with not having seen extensive battles. Otherwise it would've taken a lot longer to complete than it did in the end. As Oda had previously said, the war was just a stopover and there will be bigger and more badass battles in the NW.

I do like Bonney too, Hancock is a good character because of her interactions with Luffy and because she's a strong Shichibukai/ pirate captain/ empress; pick your reason :amuse Dunno who mine would be though.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

Exactly what i was thinking but it still makes me sad since we're going to have to wait a long time before seeing a new war as big as the MarineFord's one, especially at the rate the manga is going, unfortunately...

I've never been that much of a fan of Bonney and Hancock so it was hard for me to decide too. But i tried answering and since there's not even many females in One Piece, it was kinda easy. I guess i would prefer Hancock for her interactions with ''Luffy'', i'm not a fan of her powers though.
 
Top