Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

You mean which city? or something else? The city's named Ottawa which happens to be the capital of Canada.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

You're a ToG fan and you're rooting for german teams? I love you more and more :zomg

just had to check out your place, I feel like I found a new awesome person~
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

You're a ToG fan and you're rooting for german teams? I love you more and more :zomg

just had to check out your place, I feel like I found a new awesome person~
:love. Tower of God is simply amazing! German teams as well :P
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

You're a ToG fan and you're rooting for german teams? I love you more and more :zomg

just had to check out your place, I feel like I found a new awesome person~
I've been kicked to the curb...damn you nast

stole my niichan away...

:XD
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Well, we could share nichann! you get him from monday to wenesday and i'll get him from friday to sunday. Thursday will be nichan's rest day :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Well, we could share nichann! you get him from monday to wenesday and i'll get him from friday to sunday. Thursday will be nichan's rest day :D
you are so smart nas...

:thumbs
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Mango and watermelons are just delicious

-I agree I live in a country abundant of mangoes and watermelons.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Welcome in the family faust :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Welcome in the family faust :D
well not only those...we get citrus year round and banana where I live

:hmph

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

papya,sea grape,star fruit,comquat,plum,date,fig....etc.....etc............
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

But mangoes and watermelons are the top of the fruit chain!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

But mangoes and watermelons are the top of the fruit chain!
pears and peaches...apples too

I love fruit...
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

I actually am very picky when it comes to fruit. I've never enjoyed pears and peaches and apple that much. Like i said i just really love Mangoes and Watermelons, the rest are just okay for me, they're good but nothing exceptional.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Well, we could share nichann! you get him from monday to wenesday and i'll get him from friday to sunday. Thursday will be nichan's rest day :D
Obviously not, no one here can do that :hmph There's only one true bro here on MH I might allow doing that :hip

:love. Tower of God is simply amazing! German teams as well :P
Hihi, that's great to hear! :wtf why do you prefer the german teams?
And what other manga/anime are you reading/watching?

I've been kicked to the curb...damn you nast

stole my niichan away...

:XD
There was nothing to steal :p
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Auto-quote power
It's not that i like germany, it's just that i enjoy watching their gameplay. Quick counterattacks, precise passes and magnificient goals, they've always worked as a team. I even remember back then people saying that giving a freekick or corner to germany was the same as giving them a penalty xD.And they always had pretty good goalkeeper as well, i remember Kahn was my favorite. The guy would save so many goals, he was just simply amazing. Besides after watching the semi finals, no one can deny how good german players are.

But don't worry i'm not rooting for them in the World cup :P
I'm reading :
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/NastJ
+ Tower Of God, God of high-school that aren't on MAL's database

I'm watching Shingeki no kyojin and HxH (2011) since i only watch anime that i like, i guess those were the only two that were interesting this season.

Oh i forgot to mention, i read Fairy tail to laugh at the the non-existence of the plot and the power of the love. :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Silly Nast, mangos are to be read, not eaten. :nah
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

Silly Nast, mangos are to be read, not eaten. :nah
Sadly i didn't understand anything xD
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

:( Btw, welcome in my thread Adorien! Why didn't you come sooner :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums

You mean which city? or something else? The city's named Ottawa which happens to be the capital of Canada.
Have you always lived there?
 
Top