Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mango and watermelons are just delicious

No, I lived in france for many years too.

---------- Post added May 18, 2013 at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was May 04, 2013 at 07:58 AM ----------

Blargh, I can't seem to find anything worth reading right now -_-
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: An irregular entered the forum

why u snitch on me :-_-
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

You an Irregular? pff
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Miseng is more useless xD
I know but i just couldnt compare a guy to a girl. That would have been so mean :P

---------- Post added May 23, 2013 at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was May 18, 2013 at 09:46 PM ----------

I feel like I can't find a manga worth reading right now. I either lose interest after a few chapters after or doesn't feel like starting it at all. I need some help :sexyarf
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

OMG..I have the same symptoms. Actually, I was like that for almost the entire year. I didn't feel like reading or watching anything. I think maybe, I was too lazy to start any mangas..and like you said I lost interest so easily. I have like 4 mangas on hold, I started reading a certain time last year but stop..That is until recently
I finally caught up to tog..yay..three more to go.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

OMG..I have the same symptoms. Actually, I was like that for almost the entire year. I didn't feel like reading or watching anything. I think maybe, I was too lazy to start any mangas..and like you said I lost interest so easily. I have like 4 mangas on hold, I started reading a certain time last year but stop..That is until recently
I finally caught up to tog..yay..three more to go.
Hahha i feel exactly like that. And I'm so harsh that if the summary doesn't impress me, I won't even start the manga. What are those 3 other mangas, you were talking about?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

O my.. I couldn't have agree with you even more..same way..Another thing is, even if I find it a little interesting..I still do not start. There was time, a few years back..I was reading mangas left to right. I guess sometimes I feel like I read most of the best and do not want to be disappointed..who knows..

I have the breaker on hold..believe it or not..I read only the first two chapters,lol
code breaker
soul eater..I'm behind..i haven't had the time and lazy too..

the thing is, I need someone else's opinion first..I wasn't like that before..I only want to read the best..so I haven't read anything too bad.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I started Code breaker at some point but got bored later on so I dropped it. And from what I've heard it's definitively not the best manga around
I tried to read/watch Soul Eater but i dropped it after 2 mins, definitively not something I would ever read.
The Breaker is worth it, short but good, although It's sometimes too overrated, what i mean by that is that some say it's the best manga ever when it's clearly not. It's very good but i don't think it marked me as much as it could have. You should start it tho, it's very good.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I know but i just couldnt compare a guy to a girl. That would have been so mean :P
Prince is death material bro, really important :nod If SiU wants to kill someone, he will look at Team Tangsooyook and say, " hummm lets kill this one, he is useless".
See?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

I actually doubt it, I think Prince is a major part of that team now. If SIU kills him, something's going to be missing.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Code breaker went bad mostly the same way naruto did, but its a fun ride, and definitely worth reading ^^ sakurakouji-san is awesome xD

Thebreaker is like this, Perfect beginning until the start of the "New waves", then complete crap, and now its good again :lmao

Soul Eater is a classic shounen, It may see a bit childish, but the whole madness concept is pretty heavy sometimes. Its a awesome series.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I actually doubt it, I think Prince is a major part of that team now. If SIU kills him, something's going to be missing.
no, he almost killed Horyang, so prince is free to go, if he wants. You clearly dont know what SiU is capable of... He is a troll master man!
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Well i know that SIU doesn't hesitate to do what he wants but i feel like Prince is now a part of the team, they trust him as much as he trusts them. And I definitively don't see him dying because in my eyes, the team wouldn't be the team without Prince. As much as it wouldn't be a team without Miseng or any member of the crew.

We will see that later i guess. ^^
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

We will see that, when FUG makes a "safety" "team cleanup" :kukuku
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Wingthree will erase FUG of the Tower once Yuri discover what they did to Baam. :grin

lilductan- you should start I Am A Hero! It's pretty enjoyable to read.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Wingthree will erase FUG of the Tower once Yuri discover what they did to Baam. :grin
Yuri dont need lame wingtree to help her destroying the crap of FUG, she is a mad woman in rage, bro D:
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Prince is death material bro, really important :nod If SiU wants to kill someone, he will look at Team Tangsooyook and say, " hummm lets kill this one, he is useless".
See?
LMAO..I agree..prince is kinda annoying..He is one of the stronger ones in their team, yet he seems so useless most of the time.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Yuri dont need lame wingtree to help her destroying the crap of FUG, she is a mad woman in rage, bro D:
Of course she's strong and she could maybe kill many FUG's member but we still don't know every member of FUG, they might have other princesses, there's Ha Jinsung as well. And I would want to see a huge scale fight with every wingthree member against FUG in it's entirety. Imagine how awesome that could be.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

LMAO..I agree..prince is kinda annoying..He is one of the stronger ones in their team, yet he seems so useless most of the time.
He's annoying but this team wouldn't be as funny without him.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: An irregular entered the forum

Of course she's strong and she could maybe kill many FUG's member but we still don't know every member of FUG, they might have other princesses, there's Ha Jinsung as well. And I would want to see a huge scale fight with every wingthree member against FUG in it's entirety. Imagine how awesome that could be.
You clearly didnt get the "woman in rage" part of it :lmao
 
Top