- Joined
- Oct 8, 2011
- Messages
- 3,136
- Reaction score
- 1,885
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This thread needs a Poll.
Leviathan is stronger. IMO.
Sooo, I was under the false impression Leviathan was 1/3 of the Dragons Tram created.
Wrong!
Tram’s 3 dragons are Rapid (Kill Yama); Vanquish (Melt Dumas Arms); Valhalla. These are the 3!
Leviathan is a whole another creature that Tram created that he can’t control. Said to be dominant over all inside & outside the tower…..So yea Leviathan I believe is easily stronger than Valhalla.
Leviathan is stronger. IMO.
Sooo, I was under the false impression Leviathan was 1/3 of the Dragons Tram created.
Tram’s 3 dragons are Rapid (Kill Yama); Vanquish (Melt Dumas Arms); Valhalla. These are the 3!
Leviathan is a whole another creature that Tram created that he can’t control. Said to be dominant over all inside & outside the tower…..So yea Leviathan I believe is easily stronger than Valhalla.