Illustration - Valkyrie, the gay elf 8D | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Valkyrie, the gay elf 8D

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Valkyrie, my gay elf :D

During the Dubai Shopping Festival last winter, we went to the Denmark pavillion and bought this cute little toy. It's this elf, with the most adorable blush EVER.

I named him Valkyrie because...I can. Then I remembered Valkyries are female, so I wntee him to be a female.

But my brother and my cousins insisted he was male. So I figured, hey, if he puts on such hard blushes, he must be gay.

Ta-da! :D

My gay elf <3

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7910/valkmagevk0.jpg

The dude next to him is Santa Valkyrie >.> One of my cousins' toy. She named him after mine >.>

And...this was done, like, months ago :s Waay before. Er....somewhere around...April? I think the thing that annoys me most is that my colouring style has changed and...erm. It was hard to follow-up :s Hence, the dreadful looking hand. And...the other...even...er..more dreadful looking hand. >.>

*runs away*

Dedicated to my fellow mods, and forum-goers at MH who are well aquainted with Valkyrie. Most especially, Raru-chan :D If...he's still here. :D I have no idea. How long have I been gone? >.>

Valkyrie the gay elf (c) DZ

dA link 8D

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Valkyrie is back!!!!!!!!!! Please DZ don't let him sneak in my bed at night... :s

Jokes aside, it's great to have you back sweetie. ^^