- Joined
- Dec 18, 2015
- Messages
- 195
- Reaction score
- 238
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I'm sure you already know this, but Teach was the real life name of the rl Blackbeard.I don't think vegapunk will be BB's father but I could imagine him being a sort of runaway experiment. It sounds like something which can potentially explain him having multiple fruits. It's a bit of a reach but his name "teach" maybe fits with the theme of vegapunk's clones having weird names. Maybe he was meant to be a Vegapunk "teacher" clone before a hypothetical escape.
I don't think his mind will explain multiple devil fruits. Devil pertain to lineage factors, they basically make people into xmen. BB being able to hold multiple lineage factors probably makes more sense from a physical angle.That would be one way of explaining why Blackbeard doesn't sleep or can eat multiple Devil Fruits
His mind was split into multiple bodies, but these functions are still shared among them
Of course this would mean the way his mind was split was using "magic" (i.e. Law's ability to switch bodies, etc)
I'm not sure if the Devil Fruit is just DNAI don't think his mind will explain multiple devil fruits. Devil pertain to lineage factors, they basically make people into xmen. BB being able to hold multiple lineage factors probably makes more sense from a physical angle.
I don't see why not tbh. Why can't souls within OP fall within the purview of science? Add to that, it'd be weird if zoans work by creating mutants and not other types. If anything that would make them different things.I'm not sure if the Devil Fruit is just DNA
So far, lineage factor has only been mentioned when it comes to Zoan fruits, which makes sense
Turning you into a Marvel mutant would explain the abilities, but it wouldn't explain the soul part
![]()
![]()