- Joined
- Mar 15, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi, I just started translating Verdant Lord, and I have bunch of questions.
NOTE: I'm a native Japanese speaker, so I just need help wording in English!
もう、そこは思考の場ではないのだ。
成長が、植物が、それにとってかわっている。
My guess is
"The intelligence is long gone from this place.
The growth and the vegetation replaced us."
It doesn't sound right though
緑没
I know it's a made-up word, but how would you translate this?
まともに機能しているのは国力のある国家のみ
"The few nations with intact government managed to function"
What's kokuryoku in this context?
果てには急激な酸素増大で大気成地表の熱反射率も変化
I have no idea
What's 大気成地表の熱反射率 in English?
Thanks
NOTE: I'm a native Japanese speaker, so I just need help wording in English!
もう、そこは思考の場ではないのだ。
成長が、植物が、それにとってかわっている。
My guess is
"The intelligence is long gone from this place.
The growth and the vegetation replaced us."
It doesn't sound right though
緑没
I know it's a made-up word, but how would you translate this?
まともに機能しているのは国力のある国家のみ
"The few nations with intact government managed to function"
What's kokuryoku in this context?
果てには急激な酸素増大で大気成地表の熱反射率も変化
I have no idea
What's 大気成地表の熱反射率 in English?
Thanks