- Joined
- Apr 6, 2007
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i love the atmosphere of your work & the colours you use - it's all so fantastic! 


I love how you made their hair , especially suigetsus'
and the snake looks awesome! I love his eyes! Great job!
Anyway, you're the only one who I feel has done the snake justice on this particular cover. Everyone seemed to have problems with his mouth (I couldn't understand why some weren't colouring the inside of it?!) so thanks for doing such a SUPER job on this!! 


ehh xDxD)
Love the choice of colours!
Cool!! Awesome !! Amazing!! Excellent!! Superb
It's just pureawesomeness, thx Vhea for colored cover with Gaara for fans of Gaara and all
It's cool xDxDxD
)

Hmm, so I didn't remembered thatVhea said:and I think I contributed with this cover in shannaro releases Oo.... some time ago xD
But You should contributed to JapFlap xDxD (it would be good, without that thigie comercial of net page
)
