Vhea's Gallery

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i love the atmosphere of your work & the colours you use - it's all so fantastic! :yourock
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
OMG!!
YOUR WORK IS AWESOME!!!!

WOW!!

All I have to say is keep it up, because its awesome!!!
*knock on wood*
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
added this one....

 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
thank you ~~~~^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh great job on the 354 cover Vhea :) I love how you made their hair , especially suigetsus' :D and the snake looks awesome! I love his eyes! Great job!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Vhea, you must like snakes, because whenever there's a snake on the cover you colour it! :D Anyway, you're the only one who I feel has done the snake justice on this particular cover. Everyone seemed to have problems with his mouth (I couldn't understand why some weren't colouring the inside of it?!) so thanks for doing such a SUPER job on this!!

Good ol' Vhea... :love
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
The new cover is so beautifull, great job Vhea!
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
thank you :*

well, I'm not especially fan of the snakes, but i'm really big fan of sasuke ( as you know! XD)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I'm a big fan of Sasuke also, and you made a really good job on him :)
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
hmm so I can add to that everything under me that snakes coloring in Your way Vhea is just the best which I saw in every coloring so far based on Naruto :D

btw. no more to say, that Your style is also one of the best (it's pity, that You color so little, I would like to see Gaara cover from part 2 in Your style :wtf ehh xDxD)
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WOW!!! That's awesome! :nuts Love the choice of colours!
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
WOW!! :D Cool!! Awesome !! Amazing!! Excellent!! Superb :D It's just pureawesomeness, thx Vhea for colored cover with Gaara for fans of Gaara and all :D It's cool xDxDxD

btw. that little picture will be forever in down there with N-U with Uchiha symbol? (it quite irritates :p)

btw2. It should be contributed to JapFlap and Shannaro resleses :D
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
well, this uchiha symbol with NU is the www.narutouchiha.com logo ^^U, a spanish naruto portal.

and I think I contributed with this cover in shannaro releases Oo.... some time ago xD
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Vhea, I really like how you've done Deidi's mouth! :wtf
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
like this '3' XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks kado ^^
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Vhea said:
and I think I contributed with this cover in shannaro releases Oo.... some time ago xD
Hmm, so I didn't remembered that :D :p But You should contributed to JapFlap xDxD (it would be good, without that thigie comercial of net page :p)

"Cover" with Dei and Tobi - awesome, but I don't know what I can say else to Your colorings :wtf
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just had to bump this thread to show my love for Vhea's covers. Woot!
 

~Me Love HYDE~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
You like Sepiroth too?! n_n
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome latest cover Vhea! I love it! :love
 
Top