Vhea's Gallery

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Snazzy cover! <3

I doubt that his eyes will be blue, though.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Just so people know, Vhea's an amazing penciller/inker as well as colorist. GO CHECK OUT HER DA!!!111
Thank you GK. :)

Vhea, you're very talented. Keep up great work. I too love your artwork and gallery. :kkthumbs :occa
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Dang all so good ^^

I especailly like how you added the blinds shadow to the Kakashi cover, I've never seen it like that but I love it.

Keep up the great work.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
His art speaks for itself.

You're my favorite artist today.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Your covers is amazing!
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
Awesome covers:D well done!!
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hardly see you here anymore, and you haven't colored anything new for a while, but I like what you do Vhea, so I decided to make a quick compliment. Well anyways, I've been a fan of your art for a while, and I've seen your other galleries online. Your original art looks great, and even your cosplay images are cool. Well, I hope you get the inspiration to start coloring Naruto manga again. A lot of of the senior members here have very fond memories of your earlier colorings, and would love to see something new from you.
 
Last edited:

Green Piece

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Aruba
Perfect works.
 
Top