Because she was raised in a sexist world completely dominated by famous men swordsmen without a single role model female swordsman to give her hope. Her father even admitted it. She didn't exactly have a supporting dather
Are you serious? lol
Your basing Swordsmanship=Strength on a depressed little girls notion of strength???
Next point:
The smoke bomb was way before haki was set in stone. It was chapter 1.
We are talking about a manga that wasn't expecting to last this long. I admitted their were mistakes. Oda has as well.
These data books are current, with very up to date facts from a fully fleshed out manga bearing its end.
Your bias is freely showing here.
If the data book outright said Mihawk was stronger than Shanks, you would be clinging to them harder than a priest does a bible.
Edit: Off topic, I just saw your profile picture and I laughed so hard I spit out my coffee lol. That's great! Has anyone attacked you about it yet?
This forum is notorious for both Sanji/Zoro bashing. I bet Sanji fans "love" it

